Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Greetings. I'm one of you now.

Great review of the Riverside - and way to show off the HH Albert.

Hey Brett - as long as you are working with Strymon now, you have to do yourself a favor and try out the Deco. It is the one pedal that I recommend every guitarist own. It is just brilliant!

And if it hasn't been said before - thanks for keeping the videos rolling - especially featuring the EBMMs.
    Greg

2010 HH AL
    2001 MM90 AL

Dr. Z Stingray
    Orange RV50
    Dr. Z DB4

Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post

Hey Brett - as long as you are working with Strymon now, you have to do yourself a favor and try out the Deco. It is the one pedal that I recommend every guitarist own. It is just brilliant!

And if it hasn't been said before - thanks for keeping the videos rolling - especially featuring the EBMMs.
    Cheers, Norrin. I will check out the Deco if I get a chance. I'm a relatively unknown quantity to Strymon so I'm hoping they see something positive in my demos and we can continue onwards. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post

Brian Ball is a Strymon nut, and I can't blame him, they make excellent pedals.
    St. Vincent "Prince Vince" trans purple gold hardware stealth pg roasted bound neck
    Albert Lee MM90 piezo "Silver Surfer"
    Classic Morse
    Luke BFR Koa
    Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow natural flame piezo
    Silhouette Special
    Stealth Bongo H
    White Cutlass Bass roasted neck

We've got a Guitar Show coming up in Melbourne next month. Can't wait ...I think. They interviewed me for it. Lovely pic! I must do something about that extra chin, though. At least the Cutlass looks good.
    Q&A Scene: Guitarists' Special: Brett Kingman ~ James Reyne band, Youtube presenter - What's My Scene

Quote Originally Posted by Burgs View Post
    We've got a Guitar Show coming up in Melbourne next month. Can't wait ...I think. They interviewed me for it. Lovely pic! I must do something about that extra chin, though. At least the Cutlass looks good.
    Q&A Scene: Guitarists' Special: Brett Kingman ~ James Reyne band, Youtube presenter - What's My Scene
    Nice interview! I don't think of you as a boring, old bastard, fwiw. And my extra chin said to tell yours "hey."
    ---------------
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH Starry Night (DOB 12/29/2016)
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon (DOB 11/29/2016)
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo (DOB 9/11/2014)
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo (DOB 5/22/2012)
    2006 20th Anniversary Silhouette Hardtail with Piezo (DOB 11/7/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Nice interview! I don't think of you as a boring, old bastard, fwiw. And my extra chin said to tell yours "hey."
    And a big 'hey' back to my cousin Chins!

Cutlass does Boonar Delay and HIWATT

The Boonar is a modern and sonically accurate reproduction of the classic Binson 4-head echo machine. I've paired it here with the mighty Cutlass SSS and a HIWATT. Sounds stellar to me. I won't be selling this pedal in a hurry.

Albert Lee SSS does the A/DA Flanger

... And enjoys it quite a lot!