Ultra Burly
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions...any one?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    Ya know, jadaxis you really should consider an Albert Lee HH before settling on a Majesty

Your turn MagicJason
    I really think you should stay away from any AL HH. It might become an expensive addiction

Joke aside, these two are rather different axes and both are excellent. I trully believe no one can help you, in the end, it's up to YOUR personal preferences.

If you make the decision to go for the Majesty and regret it later on, you can aways sell the Majesty an "rebuy" an Axis. I believe most of us have already done these kind of things...

Good luck with your choice!
    Last edited by Magic Jason; 12-02-2016 at 10:28 AM.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone. Yes, I understand what you are all saying. I currently have a Silo, Axis SS, and the Reflex. I used to own an Axis also, so I'm acquainted with the sellers remorse possibility! I know it's an endless search...I like all of them for different reasons. My real desire for others thoughts is because you can never really get the feel of a guitar just by playing it for a short time in a store. I have played the Majesty in a store...but it always takes me a few months of playing to really get the feel of the instrument and determine if it's really what I'm looking for. Although, I haven't played an AL yet.�� I like what the Reflex does, but the neck shape isn't my favorite. Also to me, the PUPs sound great for some things, but I put Liquifire and Crunch lab PUPs in my Silo and they sound nicer to my ears.
    Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.

User Info Menu

My quest has come to an end .

I just own a few AL's now and I' m much happier than when I had a dozen guitars from various companies.
    I've recently tried my best friend's Majesty and it is a fantastic guitar but a very unique beast that won't please everyone.
    Last edited by Magic Jason; 12-03-2016 at 02:51 AM.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

... and here's another Kevin wading in! Get An Al
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112: