December 2019 BFR

Thread: Game changer with piezo

User Info Menu

Game changer with piezo

I am looking at the game changer H H with a piezo. I asked the seller this question but he didn't know the answer.

Can the piezo and magnetic be split with a stereo cable so I can send each to a separate amps?

Those who have a game changer how do you like it? What's the neck feel like?

Thanks
    Last edited by KevTN; 01-22-2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: More info

User Info Menu

Yes!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Thanks Pete!

User Info Menu

....and there's a number of ways to split it. Via a splitter box - EB used to sell them ( I have one for sale - see for sale sticky)
    Alos Pete Dubaldo sells one, also check out my Ernie Ball stereo 6165 pedal that shows options for splitting.
    6165 Stereo Pan pedal -all options are listed here
    Last edited by Spudmurphy; 01-23-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

Thanks Spudmurphy...gives me something different to think about when designing my new pedal board. Decided against the Game Changer as I found a case queen JP6 for the same price.

Right now my rig goes something like this when I had my Luke 3 and Morse. Guitar to M9 wet out to volume pedal to amp (Eventually a keyboard amp). Dry signal to volume pedal to the rest of the pedal board to amp. That way I can mix and blend the signals fairly easily. When I get my JP I planned on getting a 25k pot with a stereo cord with magnetic pickups to the M9 and the piezo to the 25k pot to an acoustic amp, but I am going to give serious thought to the videos above...

Y'all are a wealth of information. Thank you