EBMM Stingray bass blue

Thread: Good place to order the same type of switches as used for the HH MusicMan?

User Info Menu

Good place to order the same type of switches as used for the HH MusicMan?

Right now all my dual-humbuckers guitars are wired in the same way MusicMans are, with the split 'buckers (inner/outer) for positions 2/4. It's all the sounds I ever need.

One of my most recent acquisitions doesn't have the right type of switch, and is instead wired with just split coil positions, instead of both pickups splits.

I bought all my previous switches in Europe; where could I procure the right ones here in NA? I'm going to replace a Schaller normal 5 way switch.

I always get myself confused with superswitches and megaswitches...

User Info Menu

Call ebmm...they've sold me factory parts before...decent prices too
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Yep. I keep spares of most of those parts for just those kinds of project.

User Info Menu

Thanks guys; I called them up; $30 for a switch + $7 shipping is a little steep, though Billy on the phone was very nice and we had a good chat.
    Looks like Oak Grigsby Super Switch | stewmac.com may be a good alternative. I'll check it out tonight after looking at dimensions etc...

User Info Menu

Check out guitarelectronics.com
    Where's your Majesty?

User Info Menu

I ordered the Oak Grigsby. Unfortunately it looks as if the switch on the guitar (a Vigier) is a Schaller, so the Grigsby may not fit (mounting holes distance is a little different between those models). We'll see!

User Info Menu

Is there an e-mail for me to contact them? I don't live in the US but there's a friend of mine in Boston for a few weeks, I need a new toggle switch for a 2003 JP6 I recently acquired and also the pots for volume and tone for a JP12, they are a bit rusty.

User Info Menu

To contact EBMM? See my signature.