Everlast
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90

Thread: Which color Albert Lee

  1. #46

    User Info Menu


  2. #47

    User Info Menu

    Looks a beauty - nice score!

    And to clarify, that color is Powder Blue !
    Greg

    2010 HH AL
    2001 MM90 AL

    Dr. Z Stingray
    Orange RV50
    Dr. Z DB4

  3. #48

    User Info Menu

    xjbebop, love that guitar. Mike's is killer too! I have a sky blue JP6. Rialas, I think you'll love the color you chose.
    My Children
    Music Man JP6 Sky Blue
    SBMM AX40D (GC Exclusive) Officially purple but looks pink
    Peavey Wolfgang (Custom Shop) Dark Blue Flame Top, Rosewood fretboard
    Fender American (All Rosewood Neck) Daphne Blue, w/Custom Shop Fat 50's

  4. #49

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by beamer128 View Post
    xjbebop, love that guitar. Mike's is killer too! I have a sky blue JP6. Rialas, I think you'll love the color you chose.
    Thank you, I do already. It's a keeper.

  5. #50

    User Info Menu

    Having a hard timing playing it.





  6. #51

    User Info Menu

    Love the pictures. I think all Guitar pictures should have player's furry friends in the shot. My guitars are generally guarded by a little black cat (and sometimes the Tabby one gets in on the action)

  7. #52

    User Info Menu

    You are a man of good taste : a nice AL and a cat !

    My cat likes my AL but she prefers to play with my ASS :

  8. #53

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by fbecir View Post
    You are a man of good taste : a nice AL and a cat !

    My cat likes my AL but she prefers to play with my ASS :
    Great!!

    That was George, his sister prefers the bouzouki



  9. #54

    User Info Menu

    Finally got to check your links...Seems I saw them before as I had posted on both of them



    Interesting thing is that since then I also acquired an Axis SS (MM90). I have to say that the more I play it, the more I like / love it -almost- as much as my AL's....

    As for furry critters, haven't owned a cat for a long time, and the ones we have now are bigger than the guitars and would just think they are chew toys, so....
    Balls are Best!!

  10. #55

    User Info Menu

    What have you got, mountain lions?

  11. #56

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Finally got to check your links...Seems I saw them before as I had posted on both of them

    Interesting thing is that since then I also acquired an Axis SS (MM90). I have to say that the more I play it, the more I like / love it -almost- as much as my AL's....

    As for furry critters, haven't owned a cat for a long time, and the ones we have now are bigger than the guitars and would just think they are chew toys, so....
    Same, my Axis SS is a beast, and this AL is up there with it.
    I'm also gassing for an mm90 of some sort but will have to wait a while. Glad you're enjoying yours. These musicmans are a little addictive.

  12. #57

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    What have you got, mountain lions?
    Mountain looks lol, also known as Siamese.

  13. #58

    User Info Menu

    ""These musicmans are a little addictive."" = understatement of the year

    Actually, we do have Pumas and Bobcats in the area...I know, I've seen them

    We care for dogs...big dogs...

    "...ya like dags?..."

    CONGRATS on your new-to-you HH AL!
    And if you think it's amazing (and it is...), keep your eyes out for one with the coil splits....
    Balls are Best!!

  14. #59

    User Info Menu

    Indeed the ALOC is very proud of it's members. Alas, I'm late to this party!! I've been away and working on things made of stainless steel - I don't want to go 88 mph just yet !


    Should have been blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

    I mean just check out the link to my LEAL - not many of those suckers!!!

    But all ALs are good surely ????
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

  15. #60

    User Info Menu

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Rialas View Post
    Mountain looks lol, also known as Siamese.


    Lol, sorry, I was referring to xjbebop saying his cats would use one as chew toy, which I see now is dogs - it's one of those days I'm afraid
    Last edited by TrapperJ; 02-10-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ernie Ball Forums