Strap on your style
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Which color Albert Lee

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    But all ALs are good surely ????
    Come on, how about a serious question, please.
    Greg

2010 HH AL
    2001 MM90 AL

Dr. Z Stingray
    Orange RV50
    Dr. Z DB4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    Indeed the ALOC is very proud of it's members. Alas, I'm late to this party!! I've been away and working on things made of stainless steel - I don't want to go 88 mph just yet !

Should have been blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I mean just check out the link to my LEAL - not many of those suckers!!!

But all ALs are good surely ????
    Oohh, pity you're a little late, you could have saved me
    Quite frankly, I'm tempted to buy the black as well no joke. lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post

CONGRATS on your new-to-you HH AL!
    And if you think it's amazing (and it is...), keep your eyes out for one with the coil splits....
    Thanks!!
    Didn't know they existed and one had recently sold on reverb.com. Beautiful looking thing. Gassing again.

User Info Menu

Here....let me help you consider a black mate to your powder blue...
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post

Here....let me help you consider a black mate to your powder blue...
    Thank you, that was really helpful LOOL.

User Info Menu

If anyone has an mm90 and wants a deal with my immaculate bfr piezzo jp6, I'd happily do a deal.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

It's a universal truth that cats really appreciate an Albert lee. Btw you'd probably have to fight MagicJason if an MM90 came up for sale on here, especially if it had a trek and was in a funky colour. Have you joined the Albert Lee owners group on Facebook? The man himself post there. He put a picture of his current player - a custom with 2 MM90 instead of 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    It's a universal truth that cats really appreciate an Albert lee. Btw you'd probably have to fight MagicJason if an MM90 came up for sale on here, especially if it had a trek and was in a funky colour. Have you joined the Albert Lee owners group on Facebook? The man himself post there. He put a picture of his current player - a custom with 2 MM90 instead of 3
    Thanks, I'll check out that Facebook page. How hard are they to find? Hadn't really considered one before although nearly bought a prs with mm90's. Glad it didn't happen though. I'm stuck on Alberts now.

User Info Menu

Funky bfr anyone?
    May just keep it as it looks so cool next to my fireplace.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rialas View Post
    Funky bfr anyone?
    May just keep it as it looks so cool next to my fireplace.

It would look better IN the fireplace. Just kidding. I hope you'll find someone interested in a trade. But JP's and AL's are such different horses.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

I need to get a picture of my cat "Horst" with my AL'S. Will do it when I get my PDN 2016. It will even match the cat ' s colour. I know: poor beast doesn't exist until a picture is posted. No fight with anyone over a guitar. Especially if it' s a dargie: it will quite simply be MINE.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    I need to get a picture of my cat "Horst" with my AL'S. Will do it when I get my PDN 2016. It will even match the cat ' s colour. I know: poor beast doesn't exist until a picture is posted. No fight with anyone over a guitar. Especially if it' s a dargie: it will quite simply be MINE.
    If a dargie came up I'd just send you a note of surrender lol

User Info Menu

If a dargie came up I'd just send you a note of surrender lol
    Me too, I'll be waving my white flag. Lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rialas View Post
    Thanks, I'll check out that Facebook page. How hard are they to find? Hadn't really considered one before although nearly bought a prs with mm90's. Glad it didn't happen though. I'm stuck on Alberts now.
    they seem to be fairly rare in the UK.i've not seen one for sale in the last year.Found them in the US 2-3 times. tried to buy one but the seller wouldn't ship overseas