Ernie Ball Tremolo Pedal

Thread: The difference between the JP models

User Info Menu

Question The difference between the JP models

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the JP6 model that have the "JP" logo on top of the neck and those who have not. Is it something that older models do not have or did they come with the loge from a date or year? Hope someone can help me with this. I'm looking to buy a JP 6 but this one is without the JP-mark. Best regards from Tobba - Stavanger - Norway :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The difference between the JP models-jp6-jpg  

User Info Menu

Hello Tobba!!

The JP6 and JP7 models come with or without the JP logo on the 1st fret, the JP signature on the headstock, the shield inlays on the fretboard, as well as the matching headstock and the piezo. It's up to the person that places the order.

From the BFR model onwards these options stopped, and all JP models come with the above mentioned specs by default.

All the best from Athens, Greece =)

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Hello tobba
    I think the model you indicated in the picture is the first version. Ti does not have the matched headstock and the jp logo in the first fret . I own one of this model (mine is without piezo)...it sounds amazingly!!!! Greetings from Brescia - italy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TobbaLee View Post
    Hi.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the JP6 model that have the "JP" logo on top of the neck and those who have not. Is it something that older models do not have or did they come with the loge from a date or year? Hope someone can help me with this. I'm looking to buy a JP 6 but this one is without the JP-mark. Best regards from Tobba - Stavanger - Norway :-)
    The JP inlay comes with the optional shield inlays.
    '05 JP6 Desert Gold matching headstock, inlays, piezo
    '06 Silhouette 20th Anniversary (trem, rosewood)
    '06 Bongo Stealth 4HH
    '14 JP7 BFR Rosewood trans black quilt

User Info Menu

Thank you guys for answers. I will probably buy this one. Dream Theater is visiting my hometown next week and I have booked meet & greet with the band. Planing on getting all signatures on the JP6 as well��. I am really exited. Have a nice week. Tobba.