Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey BP: Possible PDN request?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    And as we are plain delusional, I' d like the AL 2x p90 that Albert Lee is currently using to be available to us.
    Seems like the MM90's are permanently obsolete...very unfortunate
    (not sure which 90's they used in AL's 2x custom...???)
    Anyway, imagine that with the new mini-buckers instead!!

Also, the trans buttermilk over ash would make for a gorgeous AL me thinks...
    Enjoy Your Balls!!!

My wallet was hoping there would be no PDN this year.

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Seems like the MM90's are permanently obsolete...very unfortunate
    (not sure which 90's they used in AL's 2x custom...???)
    The EBMM MM90's are custom made, hand wound in the factory if memory serves me right. Love them in the AL.

Glenn |B)
    1. Silhouette Special in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    2. Silhouette Special in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/02] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    3. Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/01]
    4. Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/11] BFR

I understand and respect MM decision not to offer the mm90 anymore. Yet we have a new JP every year because MM offers whatever guitar JP plays or requests. Soooooo, to me, it would make sense if MM offered the 2xP90 that AL is currently playing. This post is not meant to be a rant against MM. Just dreamin'. I know they must sell A LOT more JP's than AL's.
    Last edited by Magic Jason; 02-25-2017 at 01:20 AM.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL MM90
    Sparkle Turquoise

Did they stop offering the MM90 cos it wasn't selling regardless of the model they were in?

Buttercream sparkle would be cool. I didn't like buttercream originally but that color grew on me. I'd prefer chrome hardware, though.

But, I'm willing to bet this would not be a big seller. You don't see too many guitars in that color.
    NP: Bali Burst LIII HH

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    I understand and respect MM decision not to offer the mm90 anymore. Yet we have a new JP every year because MM offers whatever guitar JP plays or requests. Soooooo, to me, it would make sense if MM offered the 2xP90 that AL is currently playing. This post is not meant to be a rant against MM. Just dreamin'. I know they must sell A LOT more JP's than AL's.
    I have a feeling that if AL thought it was something he'd play on a regular basis, it might be offered. The JP I believe is the #1 selling instrument that have.

Glenn |B)
    1. Silhouette Special in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    2. Silhouette Special in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/02] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    3. Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/01]
    4. Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/11] BFR

Buttercream sparkle with gold hardware would be sick! I'd order an XI-7 in a heartbeat.
    EBMM JPXI 6 w/ Rosewood Neck
    EBMM Arctic Dream Majesty 6
    Jackson Juggernaut HT7 Matte Blue Frost
    Axe FX II and Atomic CLR
    EBMM JPXI 7 (Stolen http://forums.ernieball.com/music-ma...y-area-fl.html)

BP: Any more thoughts on this? I know your response was something along the lines of hmmmm. How about an anniversary of the first buttercream run if a PDN isn't possible.. As always, totally love the work and innovation that comes out of the factory. Think about it.. sparkles, buttercream finish, roasted maple, some type of lovely body wood, even left over african mahogany, or perhaps a snappy ash wood, gold hardware.. I know.. I know.. Maybe I should get a hold of Drew. Thanks for everything you do.

I think a PDN with the JPX Barolo Finish, unfinished Roasted Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard with small Dots and Black or Gold Hardware would be Killer!
    I'd buy a JP6 & AL in that Package right away!
    Music Man JP7 PDN 2012 Honey Roasted #F20403
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2013 Emerald Green Sparkle #G68213
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2014 Neptune Blue Roasted #G71474
    Music Man JP6 PDN 2016 Starry Night #G77086
    Music Man Bongo 5HH PDN 2015 Vintage Tobacco Burst #F44860

Quote Originally Posted by DrKev View Post
    Nah, do a Valentine/Mary Kaye-like trans buttermilk on an ash body.
    That's what my profile pic is representing - a Whitelord Y2D with the roasted maple neck and board, SS frets, chrome pickups and hardware! My dream Ball! LOL
    1992 EBMM EVH

Quote Originally Posted by dave1812 View Post
    I think a PDN with the JPX Barolo Finish, unfinished Roasted Maple Neck, Ebony Fingerboard with small Dots and Black or Gold Hardware would be Killer!
    I'd buy a JP6 & AL in that Package right away!
    This please!!! Barolo for everyone!! It'd look really cool with the new matte black hardware. I'd love a standard Majesty with a matte Barolo finish and matte black hardware...

Buttercream Sparkle gets my vote. Sounds ... creamy
    BFR Luke 2 Emerald Green Flame Top (which sucks)

PDN Neptune Blue Luke 3 H/H

Blog Entries
    Im still trying to open my mind..have you guys noticed how busy we have been...just trying right now to make what has already been designed...the line if very long in the engineering dept we have so many new instruments backed up that you havent seen
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Im still trying to open my mind..have you guys noticed how busy we have been...just trying right now to make what has already been designed...the line if very long in the engineering dept we have so many new instruments backed up that you havent seen
    Good problem to have.

Can't wait to see what you and the other magicians at EBMM cook up.
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."