The White Buffalo Plays Everlast Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Y2D Neptune Blue - Bark at the Moon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292

    Y2D Neptune Blue - Bark at the Moon

    Got this sexy beast on video again.
    Guitar is pretty cool too
    Shortened version of my fave Ozzy tune.
    Quick Covers Ozzy Osbourne Bark At The Moon - YouTube
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Engl, EVH and Mesa amps/cabs

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    48
    Love that!! Nice job!! Rock 'n Roll Rebel has to be one of favorite riffs of of all time- close second to Bark!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Cheers dude.
    Jake E Lee is such a monster player.
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Engl, EVH and Mesa amps/cabs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Paris, FRANCE
    Posts
    2,483
    Nice job indeed

    But you need a werewolf costume for playing Bark at the Moon ...

    By the way, I saw Ozzy with Jake in concert in Paris ... it was in December 1983 ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Danville, IL
    Posts
    1,478
    I saw Ozzy with Jake in about 1983 too - and had to sneak past the line of little old ladies walking a protest/picket line because two of my great aunts were in that line and didn't know I was going to see THE DEVIL INCARNATE!

    Motley Crue opened the show...

    Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

    Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    211
    Good job!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    105
    2 thumbs up!~
    Greg C.

    Axis & Morse Y2D DL

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by gregc View Post
    2 thumbs up!~
    Thanks dude!
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Engl, EVH and Mesa amps/cabs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by KevTN View Post
    Good job!
    Thanks for watching man!
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Engl, EVH and Mesa amps/cabs

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by fbecir View Post
    Nice job indeed

    But you need a werewolf costume for playing Bark at the Moon ...

    By the way, I saw Ozzy with Jake in concert in Paris ... it was in December 1983 ...
    Thanks!
    It must have been amazing to see that show!
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Engl, EVH and Mesa amps/cabs

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by kestrou View Post
    I saw Ozzy with Jake in about 1983 too - and had to sneak past the line of little old ladies walking a protest/picket line because two of my great aunts were in that line and didn't know I was going to see THE DEVIL INCARNATE!

    Motley Crue opened the show...

    Kevin
    Jealous! I was only born in '82, and being such a slut for 80s metal I feel like I missed out on a lot.
    As far as "evil" musicians go...the world has changed a lot in the last 30-35 years haha.
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Engl, EVH and Mesa amps/cabs

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Danville, IL
    Posts
    1,478
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnraet View Post
    Jealous! I was only born in '82, and being such a slut for 80s metal I feel like I missed out on a lot.
    As far as "evil" musicians go...the world has changed a lot in the last 30-35 years haha.
    Kid!

    Not that much has changed - my great aunts are both still alive (in their 90s) and I don't think their opinion on Ozzy has changed one iota!!!

    Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

    Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Paris, FRANCE
    Posts
    2,483
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyOnraet View Post
    Thanks!
    It must have been amazing to see that show!
    Great show indeed ! Y&T was opening for Ozzy.
    It was my second rock concert (the first one was in October 1983 : Motörhead ...).

    My third concert (in February 1984) was also quite interesting : Venom. A little band from the U.S was opening for Venom. This little band was called Metallica or something like that

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Green Day Plays Ernie Ball Strings