Jason Richardson Seven String Cutlass

Thread: L3 playing 80s metal... :)

User Info Menu

L3 playing 80s metal... :)

Just a short "in the style of" 80s metal tune, played it on my L3, hope you`ll like it! If u do, feel free to like and subscribe for some Music man content... Cheers!

Atomic AmpliFire Hot Brit - YouTube
    Last edited by NikolaK; 03-23-2017 at 08:02 AM.

User Info Menu

Sounds great! How does the Amplifire sound into the return side of the effects loop (into the power amp)?

User Info Menu

Wicked playing
    Black Cherry Burst Axis DOB: Sept 4, 2009
    Trans Orange Axis Sport DOB: July 2, 1997
    Neptune Blue Y2D DOB: Sept 22, 2014
    Playing through Marshalls and EVH amps/cabs

User Info Menu

Solid playing.

User Info Menu

Awesome. I just got done doing some fuzz face Jimi inspired freelancing on my Luke!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jlbasscatcher View Post
    Sounds great! How does the Amplifire sound into the return side of the effects loop (into the power amp)?
    Actually i tried that with my friend couple days ago and i was blown away... It was Blackstar HT5, from which we used only power amp and speaker... It slays lol I was really impressed to be honest, tho i dont use it that way...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld13 View Post
    Awesome. I just got done doing some fuzz face Jimi inspired freelancing on my Luke!
    Yup, Luke`s are outstanding guitars, no questions about it... The only thing i dont like is smaller nickel frets... If L3 came with SS jumbo frets from the factory (i installed Jescar SS jumbos and its a whole new world) it would probably be the best all around guitar for the money...

User Info Menu

Solid playing.
    Wicked playing
    Tnx guys!

User Info Menu