Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: JP15 BB Content-- Live in Coachella Valley

JP15 BB Content-- Live in Coachella Valley

As some of you know, I am a Christian guitarist for hire... so here is a video of a recent gig I did in Coachella Valley, CA, opening for Miel San Marcos (a well known Latino Christian group). The group is all Spanish-speaking, which I only speak very little, and some of the in-ear cues were in Spanish as well... which took some getting used to!

I'm running into an AX8, stereo direct to PA, and tethered to an in-ear system, so I can't move much!

No shredding in this vid, but it shows the versatility of EBMM instruments-- the JP15 is the most versatile guitar I've ever played, and the best (IMO) iteration of the JP line. For what I do, having a piezo, coil split, and humbucking options means I can get any sound out of that guitar. It's not just for shredding!

That said, I also have what appears to be the LAST Valentine in Starry Night coming from Pete DuBaldo in a week or so (thanks for the hookup, AJ!!). So stoked.

Enjoy the video...

Comments
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2014 PDN BFR JP Neptune Blue Quilt w/ maple fretboard
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

Nice, Spike! They need to bring you forward in the mix, dude. Was this a one shot deal or are you playing more gigs out West?
    "To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." Randy Rhoads

'13 GC HSHP
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP
    '14 ASS Semi MM90

Mesa Boogie Mark V 25
    Suhr Corso
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Black Star HT-1

Very cool man!
    Balls:

2017 JP6 - Starry Night
    25th Anniversary - Venetian Red
    2001 Silhouette Special - Las Vegas Gold
    2014 Albert Lee HH - White

Pretty high production quality on that video - and had some great shots of you with the BB/JP.

How you digging that AX8? Sounded good from here!

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

Thanks gents.

Wahoo- moved to Coachella Valley a few months ago. Out here permanently now.

Kevin- love the AX8. Sometimes miss the "feel" of an amp (although that is mostly in my head), but love being able to go to any gig/venue- large or small/recording and just need the AX8. That is worth a lot.
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

Quote Originally Posted by QuietSpike View Post
    Thanks gents.

Wahoo- moved to Coachella Valley a few months ago. Out here permanently now.
    Time and space are no joke. I was thinking we could finally get together with the gits after all of this time. Congrats on the move and the gig. Good to hear you're doing well. And bummed you're on the other coast now.
    "To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." Randy Rhoads

'13 GC HSHP
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP
    '14 ASS Semi MM90

Mesa Boogie Mark V 25
    Suhr Corso
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Black Star HT-1

Thanks bro.
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

Good deal....congrats! When I could hear you you were dead on...

Quote Originally Posted by QuietSpike View Post
    Kevin- love the AX8. Sometimes miss the "feel" of an amp (although that is mostly in my head), but love being able to go to any gig/venue- large or small/recording and just need the AX8. That is worth a lot.
    I have an Axe/FX II - the AX8 seems like the next logical choice...

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!