Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum Announcement

SIR!

Welcome aboard... glad to see you around and look forward to seeing the future of the forum. IVe been an avid knucklehead for a few years now and have found many of the guys here to be like brothers. Looking forward to the new season.

CLB... here's to a wild ride in Forumville... CHEERS!
    Enjoy the Journey - Enjoy the Process

G27494 20thAnniversarySilhouette

G53462 Silhouette Special

SG31073 STINGRAY

SG26540 LK100D

I am continuously amazed by this family's, and company's, direct engagement with the artists and customers. It's great to see you here and I look forward to your involvement.

And love that guitar you're building. Excuse my ignorance, but its that a blackwood back?. Regardless, it's stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieZ View Post
    I am continuously amazed by this family's, and company's, direct engagement with the artists and customers. It's great to see you here and I look forward to your involvement.

And love that guitar you're building. Excuse my ignorance, but its that a blackwood back?. Regardless, it's stunning.
    Thanks, the top is spruce and the back and sides are cocobolo. I left the sapwood which most guitar makers don't do. Thought it looked cool and lent itself to making the bookmatching look better.

Welcome aboard Casey!

I'm excited about the things you talked about for the forum. I'd like to see it expand beyond a fan-boy culture (which don't get me wrong, I'm a fan-boy).

Looking forward to the changes!
    '97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple (HSS, Floyd)
    '11 JP6 Pearl White (Loaded)
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 PDN Axis Honey Burst
    '12 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset (Floyd)
    '12 JPX Barolo

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

I've always found EBMM to be the most user-oriented guitar company. The staff (aka EBMM family) is always close to us - getting a direct reply from BP is not a big deal here. Ok, it is but it always feels so natural. It's awesome that another Ball family member is here

Welcome aboard!
    "It's taken all my life to learn what not to play"
    JP7 BFR (Trans Black) | Tumblr: M-Workshop | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    Welcome aboard Casey!

I'm excited about the things you talked about for the forum. I'd like to see it expand beyond a fan-boy culture (which don't get me wrong, I'm a fan-boy).

Looking forward to the changes!
    Nothing wrong with that, fanboys keep the lights on! Where would George Lucas be without fanboys?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyBall View Post
    The CLB Foundation is still going strong, currently one of our biggest fundraising events is the King of the Smoker BBQ competition that Sterling throws in December. At this moment I'm not aware of any plans to auction off special guitars like the Mr. Horsepowers, we used to give away ALs with CLB Foundation logos as tee prizes, but that's a bit separate from the other stuff that used to be auctioned. I think its a great idea, and is something that has worked well in the past. All I can say is: we'll see! There'll be a thread here if we do.
    I've got a CLB piece and have owned another CLB piece, ?I always thought that this was a great way for the Fan-Boy base to get something really cool. Glad to hear it might be making a come back.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 05-24-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    1. Silhouette Special in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    2. Silhouette Special in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/02] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    3. Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/01]
    4. Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/11] BFR

It's pleasure meeting ya Casey, thanks for the introduction and good seeing you around here.