Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: My new left handed axis super sport

My new left handed axis super sport

Hey Everybody

It's me again. The left-handed guy down in southern France. I got my guitar!!! An absolutely beautiful left handed red hardtail super sport. I posted here in the forum a couple of months ago when I first began my search. I wasn't totally sure if I wanted a Music Man guitar so I drove down to Barcelona (about 3 hours away) and was able to hold a right handed axis guitar. It was then that I realized how incredible the neck really was...

The left handed axis guitars are not easy to find, this was the only used one I was able to find for sale here in Europe.

I bought the guitar from a gentleman up in England. He is here on the forum as hawkevil. When I got the guitar, the first thing I did was to have the frets leveled and polished. The frets are smooth as silk. It's now time for me to bond with my new guitar. I have named her "teardrop".

Nick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My new left handed axis super sport-img_20170518_173918-jpg   My new left handed axis super sport-img_20170518_173843-jpg   My new left handed axis super sport-img_20170518_173823-jpg  
    Last edited by nickfox; 05-21-2017 at 02:51 AM.

That's gorgeous! I'd love to get my hands on an Axis but never see one in person. Enjoy!

Congratulations, Nick! She's gorgeous!
    An Irishman in Paris...
    2005 LE Buttercream Silhouette Special

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info
    Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

I do not work for EBMM. I'm just a moderator.

Congratulations, what a nice red colour finish..

Killer top and finish!

Thanks guys, I've been playing this thing for hours. I'm just happy to have found a quality guitar that is so comfortable to play.

Very nice git! Like that color with rosewood. Don't forget to share your pillow with her.
    "To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." Randy Rhoads

'13 GC HSHP
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP
    '14 ASS Semi MM90

Mesa Boogie Mark V 25
    Suhr Corso
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Black Star HT-1