Axis Capo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Man Road Show

User Info Menu

Music Man Road Show

It was great to see A.J. and Glen tonight at the Sam Ash in Buffalo Grove, IL for the Music Man Road Show! They did a great job representing the different guitar and bass models, explaining the history and showing off the features of each. Great playing by A.J. and crew! If there is a Music Man Road Show near you, please take the time to stop out and support the brand!

User Info Menu

WHAT roadshow? Never heard of that. The one in Buffalo is the only one I see. Sounds like a Sam Ash exclusive event

I'd support one, even travel a bit (but not to Buffalo, hahahahaha), and N'ville ain't got one.
    '97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple (HSS, Floyd)
    '11 JP6 Pearl White (Loaded)
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 PDN Axis Honey Burst
    '12 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset (Floyd)
    '12 JPX Barolo

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    WHAT roadshow? Never heard of that. The one in Buffalo is the only one I see. Sounds like a Sam Ash exclusive event

I'd support one, even travel a bit (but not to Buffalo, hahahahaha), and N'ville ain't got one.
    Buffalo Grove (IL).

And there nothing wrong with Buffalo (NY). It's a fantastic place! WNY rocks!
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

Attaboy Kev.

User Info Menu

I had no idea! I would have been there, I was just down the street last night.
    Ken

Venetian Redburst 25th 5H / Desert Gold Bongo 5H / Honeyburst Sterling 5H / White w/Rosewood Neck StingRay 5H / Blue Pearl Sterling 4H
    And a bunch of non-EBMM stuff!

User Info Menu

That was a couple hours from me, but I could have made it if I'd know about it...

Note to EBMM: If *we*, your most loyal fan base, didn't know about this - then HOW are you advertising them?

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

User Info Menu

Sounds like a very cool night, any pics?
    86934 - This EVH was completed on August 29th, 1995. Trans Red.
    G50887 - This Albert Lee HH was completed on August 13th, 2010. 1 off- Lake Placid Blue
    N00363 - This Armada was completed on September 27th, 2013. Mint Green
    G47271 - This 25th Anniversary HH was completed on April 27th, 2009. Venetian Redburst

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Warnstedt View Post
    It was great to see A.J. and Glen tonight at the Sam Ash in Buffalo Grove, IL for the Music Man Road Show! They did a great job representing the different guitar and bass models, explaining the history and showing off the features of each. Great playing by A.J. and crew! If there is a Music Man Road Show near you, please take the time to stop out and support the brand!
    Note to marketing dept:
    AND THE "BRAND" PLAYED ON!
    KEITH
    FAMOUSLY SNARKY SINCE 2003

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kestrou View Post

Note to EBMM: If *we*, your most loyal fan base, didn't know about this - then HOW are you advertising them?

Kevin
    Gotta second that statement. Where is the schedule for this so-called "road show"?????

CASEY!!!!!!!???????
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

BTW... thread seemed to go offtrack... wasn't dissing Buffalo, to be specific, I was referring to a LONG DRIVE for me to attend that event.
    '97 Axis Sport Transparent Purple (HSS, Floyd)
    '11 JP6 Pearl White (Loaded)
    '11 Axis Purple Quilt
    '12 PDN Axis Honey Burst
    '12 SM-Y2D Purple Sunset (Floyd)
    '12 JPX Barolo

MY MUSIC is on Facebook and Reverbnation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    Attaboy Kev.
    And southern Ontario is also way cool! I'd live there in a heartbeat. Mmmm, ice wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    BTW... thread seemed to go offtrack... wasn't dissing Buffalo, to be specific, I was referring to a LONG DRIVE for me to attend that event.
    Forgiven.
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

So the Road Show listing isn't listed anywhere, I'd like to go if there is going to be one near by me and being in Mass I'm sure there will be one.

Bueller???

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Gotta second that statement. Where is the schedule for this so-called "road show"?????

CASEY!!!!!!!???????
    Nobody told me! *buckpass* Let me talk to some people and get some info.
    St. Vincent "Prince Vince" trans purple gold hardware stealth pg roasted bound neck
    Albert Lee MM90 piezo "Silver Surfer"
    Classic Morse
    Luke BFR Koa
    Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow natural flame piezo
    Silhouette Special
    Stealth Bongo H
    White Cutlass Bass roasted neck

User Info Menu

Yay Casey!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

damn thats like 6miles from me... had no idea this was happening. Any pics?