Ernie Ball Prodigy Picks
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Albert Lee - photos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pott View Post
    Having an opinion does not mean you have to voice it. What validity is there to go to a thread about ALs and just go 'I don't like them'? That does not add value nor is conducive to a useful discussion.

Try something like 'hey, I never really got the shape of these, what models would you guys advise me to try and see what they're all about?' for example. That involves all your audience towards helping you and towards expressing our passion about this model.

Everyone on here would absolutely love nothing more than to talk about why we love the AL model I'm sure there's tons of insights you could gather from us, if you were willing to. Just make sure to phrase it that way rather than come to a thread to immediately dismiss its subject.
    I was just about to say the exact same thing, but you said it in a much nicer, more eloquent way.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RSG View Post
    I was just about to say the exact same thing, but you said it in a much nicer, more eloquent way.
    +1
    It couldn't have been written any better...
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Back to the point of this thread....

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Back to the point of this thread....

Is the Dargie new?

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

It's 'like new', but I've owned it for a number of years now....

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Cool guard!!!!
    Custom made or did you get it from somewhere?
    "If you bend a string and you don't make a face; it's like eating food without tasting it." - Paul Gilbert

black sugar Albert Lee SSS - piezo
    25th Anniversary
    Dargie Delight 1 Silhouette HSH

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    It's 'like new', but I've owned it for a number of years now....

Ah, there was a SSS Dargie one recently for sale over on the Gear Forum. Wasn't sure if you snagged it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fogman View Post
    Cool guard!!!!
    Custom made or did you get it from somewhere?
    Foggy, I totally agree!!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Here's the full story...
    Nuddald

I saw the SSS one and that was a very good deal! Sorry I wasn't able to snag it too....
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Ran across this on Google looking for something else

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Aren't those the original HH models built for Blues Saraceno?
    Nice pic!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Those sure look like the ones Blues has been seen with in the past!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Could be, when I first noticed it, I did not note the maple fret boards.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Started down the EBMM path last fall and am a convert! Really pleased with each guitar I've purchased but have kept the Silo HSH, Axis SS SH, and Axis SS MM90. Decided to try an AL and am really pleased, more than expected. The neck is very good--the profile works pretty well for me. Plain black right now but I see a pearloid pickguard in the near future. Previous owner had stainless steel frets installed, a nice bonus.

Albert Lee - photos-yp4jq5z9xak8aufea9pk-jpg
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    25th Anniversary Hardtail (2009)
    Axis Super Sport MM90 (2009), Sunburst
    AL HH (2011), Black

User Info Menu

Here's my 2012 AL HH : )

Albert Lee - photos-al-1-jpg