Ready to Roar
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Albert Lee - photos

User Info Menu

Keeping it alive!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

BP any pics to share of your Gremlin Green AL?? Always heard about but haven't seen it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Blues playing his original gold sparkle AL HH maple neck hawking EBMM strings

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

I happened across an AL with Kevin Cronin in this old VH1 profile of REO Speedwagon. Linked to within 10 seconds of when it appears. (If the video starts at beginning, skip to 35:50.)

---------------
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Valentine BFR in Three-tone Burst
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Yah he was a Silhouette fan from the beginning. Never seen him with an AL though!!!!

This was at 0:27

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

This interesting fella has been listed a few times now...

Music Man Albert Lee "Artist Relations" model 1997 | Reverb
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Yah he was a Silhouette fan from the beginning. Never seen him with an AL though!!!!

This was at 0:27

Glenn |B)
    That's actually the frame I was looking for, but I missed it when I went back to look! The whole show was interesting, with one very unfortunately-timed EBS test in the middle.
    ---------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    That's actually the frame I was looking for, but I missed it when I went back to look! The whole show was interesting, with one very unfortunately-timed EBS test in the middle.
    Yes, I was like damn, chuckled a little and fast forwarded.

The image @ 35:50 was too blurry to see anything worth while.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

What the heck is this????? Gold Sparkle with no pick guard???????

Access to this page has been denied. The links not broken it'll take you to the page.

Glenn

User Info Menu

Love the neck but no pickguard is odd to me!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    Love the neck but no pickguard is odd to me!
    That neck is outstanding agreed!!! The lack of a pick guard gives it a different touch for me. I'm not a gold hardware fan myself, but that is really unique. Wonder if this is another limited BFR run?

I wonder if the man will be rocking one?

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Wonder if this is another limited BFR run?
    Yep, looks like a 2019-20 BFR that’s not yet announced. There were several others I ran across around NAMM time on that site which were quickly pulled down. Good stuff coming.

Like you, I’m not a gold hardware guy, but that is a sweet looking AL!
    ---------------

User Info Menu

Gold Roller AL HH!

A little weird at first, but now I want it!
    EBMM - AL MM90 White
    EBMM - AL HH Black Sugar Roasted Maple
    EBMM - Armada Black flamed
    EBMM - JP7 White
    EBMM - Cutlass Vintage Turquoise
    EBMM - Stingray Starry Night

Mesa Boogie RA-100
    Yamaha THR5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzeijen View Post
    Gold Roller AL HH!
    Hahahahahahahaha, I though the exact same thing!!!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

wait....WHAT????
    I was wondering how the heck that one went by unnoticed but if it's 'to be announced' then that explains it.
    Doesn't tick all the boxes for me but yet it looks like an awesome collector's piece!
    Page bookmarked...
    Balls are Best!!