2020 StingRay Special colors
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Albert Lee - photos

User Info Menu

Albert Lee MM90 advice.-3ab83f9d-05a4-43b5-b1b7-7095aceff3cd-jpg

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by banjoplayer View Post
    Hi Spud,
    Im not sure what you mean. I didnt know anyone who had an rosewood neck-AL...
    Steffen
    oh sorry I was getting you confused with somebody who played with Tyler Dow Bryant (back in the day, an EB Endorsee)
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:
    Fender Jaguar Modern - P90's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spudmurphy View Post
    oh sorry I was getting you confused with somebody who played with Tyler Dow Bryant (back in the day, an EB Endorsee)
    He was an endorsee, they were hoping he'd become one. I just saw something on line with him, he's changed a lot, I wonder if he regrets not going with EBMM.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

More MM90 goodness...

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

So yummy!!!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    So yummy!!!
    Yah I had been eye balling it, it was on Reverb for a second time, but when you have zero funds you have zero funds. Looking is about all you can do.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Yah I had been eye balling it, it was on Reverb for a second time, but when you have zero funds you have zero funds. Looking is about all you can do.

Glenn |B)
    I heard that... same situation here.
    Although, Mrs. Bebop insisted I acquire that 'mystery' AL we were discussing. I negotiated a better deal on it and it should be here before next weekend. I already have parts & plans to make it rock.
    We're 'creating' funds for the purchase by selling off other gear (non-EBMM) to more than cover the cost...
    Kind of a 'trade in - trade up' thing...

Full report in a week or two...
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    I heard that... same situation here.
    Although, Mrs. Bebop insisted I acquire that 'mystery' AL we were discussing. I negotiated a better deal on it and it should be here before next weekend. I already have parts & plans to make it rock.
    We're 'creating' funds for the purchase by selling off other gear (non-EBMM) to more than cover the cost...
    Kind of a 'trade in - trade up' thing...

Full report in a week or two...
    That's excellent , congrats!!!! I hear you there I use to have a one in one out kind of thing, but the problem is I'm at the point that I don't want to part with anything, so it's were it's going to be for a very long time.

Can't see what you have in store!!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Facing the same problem, I used to sell "other, non-MM, things" to purchase AL's.
    Sadly, or not, I have reached a point where I no longer can or want to sell things.
    As the MM didn't get cheaper in the meantime I'm afraid I'll have to wait a lot looooooooooooonger between two AL purchases.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Sparkle Pink
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    Facing the same problem, I used to sell "other, non-MM, things" to purchase AL's.
    Sadly, or not, I have reached a point where I no longer can or want to sell things.
    As the MM didn't get cheaper in the meantime I'm afraid I'll have to wait a lot looooooooooooonger between two AL purchases.
    Is it really a problem ? I have numerous guitars EBMM mostly I just realize I don't have enough time to enjoy them all. Yes GAS is still there and I almost pull the trigger for one new this morning but didn't cause I think all the guitar I have now can probably last longer than me I play what I have and I am very happy with it. Sometimes changing string or PUPs is enough to rediscover a guitar.

I guess my wisdom is now bigger than my GAS, which is a good thing for my wallet
    EVH Hardtail Red 1995
    Axis Sport SSS Trem Transparent Purple 1998
    Axis Sport MM90 Trem Transparent Orange 1999
    Axis SS Hardtail Piezo Honeyburst 2007
    Albert Lee MM90 Hardtail Dargie Delight 2007
    Bongo 4HH Stealth 2007
    BFR 25th Anniversary Venetian Red burst 2009

User Info Menu

My AL

Albert Lee - photos-al1-jpg

User Info Menu

Nice. Can’t beat an HH AL
    Host of The Pop Society Presents... "Nashville Skies" - Live on Radio Free Matlock - Every 4th Thursday of the Month at 8pm UK Time, or Catch up on Mixcloud

https://www.mixcloud.com/radiofreema...ember-24-2020/

https://radiofreematlock.co.uk

Follow us on Twitter @NashvilleSkies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by threeminutesboy View Post
    Is it really a problem ? I have numerous guitars EBMM mostly I just realize I don't have enough time to enjoy them all. Yes GAS is still there and I almost pull the trigger for one new this morning but didn't cause I think all the guitar I have now can probably last longer than me I play what I have and I am very happy with it. Sometimes changing string or PUPs is enough to rediscover a guitar.

I guess my wisdom is now bigger than my GAS, which is a good thing for my wallet
    It is not a big problem indeed! I've got far more guitars than my modest abilities suggest.

I also have every guitar I need to cover the music I love playing. Twice. And have found MY model in the AL.

Yet, I'm afraid they'll eventually pull-out an "out-of this-world" AL BFR that I won't be able to afford

I might soon reach wisdom too. But my GAS is still a hair bigger than my wisdom. And MUCH BIGGER than my wallet!
    Last edited by Magic Jason; 09-11-2020 at 01:00 AM.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Sparkle Pink
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

#11 - from this-

...to this -

Balls are Best!!