VPJR Tuner Launch
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Albert Lee - photos

User Info Menu

That is a very, very nice neck my friend, glad it worked out for you!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    That is a very, very nice neck my friend, glad it worked out for you!!

Glenn |B)
    Thank you... as you know, that neck is what started this whole thing...
    I'll do a proper ngd with too many details & questions soon.
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    Thank you... as you know, that neck is what started this whole thing...
    I'll do a proper ngd with too many details & questions soon.
    Absolutely, the wood combination is what caught my eye as well. And the backside, .

Can't wait, I was following on FailBook as well.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

Congrats! High time for a new family picture! Can't wait!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Sparkle Pink
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Keeping it alive!!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Albert Lee's abound!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Nice pics!
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Hi all. Have read through this whole thread over the last two evenings. I haven’t posted on this forum for many years, but I just acquired an EBMM Silo Special after not having an EBMM for several years. I was curious if anyone can describe the difference in neck shape between the Silo Special and the AL. I have played a couple of AL models in the past at a store, but do not really remember how the neck was shaped. The Silo is surprisingly comfortable considering that I typically prefer wide and fat necks and I am gassing for an AL, but there are none available locally for me to try. I’d like to start with a SSS with Trem model first.

User Info Menu

My first MM was a Silhouette Special. I couldn't honestly tell you how different it is from the AL neck. The AL is just a classic round C shape. It fits perfectly in hands and is really comfortable for long gigs. No doubt you'll love it. Main difference is the AL sounds and looks so much better than the Silo.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Sparkle Pink
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold

User Info Menu

Yah know Jason you've got that new AL and have yet to post anything here yet??

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Well, I'm going all in this week with 2 ALs coming my way.
    One is blue.
    One is some kind of crazy orange sparkle thing.
    Did I mention my Big Al bass?

Jack

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    Well, I'm going all in this week with 2 ALs coming my way.
    One is blue.
    One is some kind of crazy orange sparkle thing.
    Did I mention my Big Al bass?

Jack
    “Hey Glenn, thanks but I've blown my guitar money on the Stingray.” - Jack, approx 6 days ago

A man will move heaven and earth for another EBMM (or two).
    ---------------
    Axis SS Semi-Hollow in Diablo Blue
    Hunter Hayes Cutlass in Lake Tahoe Blue
    Cutlass RS in Charging Green
    Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    Valentine in Trans Maroon
    Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    “Hey Glenn, thanks but I've blown my guitar money on the Stingray.” - Jack, approx 6 days ago

A man will move heaven and earth for another EBMM (or two).
    But it was orange sparkle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bovinehost View Post
    But it was orange sparkle.
    Jack nice man, there is one of those for sale locally, I really thought that's one of the better BFR runs for the Stingray. But you still need a new guitar day thread or it doesn't exist. Oh and I'm with you, I know right Orange Sparkle!!!.

Now, the Big Al Bass is welcome in this thread, all things AL here my friend.

Glenn |B)