Ultra Burly
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD: Valentine

User Info Menu

I dialed back the boost on my Valentine and it is much more useful for how I use it. I find myself grabbing the Valentine most of the time.

User Info Menu

Congrats! Beautiful machine.

Im two months in and can't put my Vale down. Playing it tonight--- it looks so sick in spotlights with the starry night finish. Like basscatcher above, I find myself reaching for this guitar over my others as well. Love this thing.
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

2019 Cutlass SSS Vintage Sunburst

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

User Info Menu

Congrats! Very nice guitar!
    EBMM BFR Morse Tahitian Blue S/N G79179 DOB 2/7/17
    SBMM SUB AX4 Trans Red Quilt DiMarzio AXIS pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

I also have the maroon and agree on all comments. Hard to justify buying another, but I would really like to have one in natural too.....haven't seen "natural" in person, but they look incredible in pics

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    It is a little less substantial than my Game Changer's neck. If you imagine the Axis neck without the asymmetric profile, I think of the Valentine as being very similar to that. If you are at home on both the GC and the Axis, the Valentine would just fall into your hand and feel very natural.
    Oh, man. That makes me very curious. Very, very curious. Thanks for the comparison.
    '14 GC HSHP
    '14 ASS Semi HHP - Black Cherry Burst
    '14 ASS Semi MM90 - Honey Burst
    '16 Axis - Trans Gold Quilt

Fractal AX-8
    Bad Cat 2x12
    Seymour Duncan PowerStage 170
    Headrush FRFR-112