Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Majesty bridge cover

Majesty bridge cover

Hello,

I know it is possible to remove the bridge cover on the Majesty (read it on some posts here on the forum) and then reinstall it, but what's the right way to do it?

Should I just pull it off? Any hint?

Thank you

IIRC you need to unscrew the cover from underneath the baseplate, which may require removing the tremolo unit from the guitar (example: while doing a full restring).

If you are simply wanting to set the intonation, that can be done with an allen/hex wrench through the cover.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

To add to what Pete said, yes, it is removable from the underside of the bridge, there are two screws (one on each side) to secure it to the bridge plate.

You will need to remove the strings, and the trem springs to fully access it. Caution - when you remove the strings its a good idea to place something under the backside of the bridge to pad it from resting on the body. When the trem springs are removed the entire unit will (and can) fall out so use caution and just pull it out enough to access those screws. You may need to deal with with the piezo wire as well.
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 SSH Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM JP6 (Mystic Dream Fully Loaded)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

Thank you mikeller