can't seem to get the picture thing to work

It is a dream come true and the stars aligned
    My boy said
    You know playing guitar is your favorite thing
    My sister said
    If you get it you have to play it
    My wife said
    Yeah get it.

I just listen to my family and they help me.
    Bless us each and every one
    That's awesome Norm! Another rare one in the mix

Great to know the family supports the passion. Makes it that much easier when finalizing the deal. Def upload a pic of that bad boy, whenever you figure out the issue... Can't wait!!!!
    1959 Gibson Melody Maker
    Vintage Sunburst
    1986 MIJ Squier Tele Blonde
    1994 PRS McCarty Tortoise Shell
    2016 EBMM Cutlass Black
    2018 Warmoth Tele Purple Quilt/Ash Rosewood Neck Ebony Board

User Info Menu

My Two

Silo Special SSS and Silo HSH with matching headstock. Both hardtails. Ignore the guitar to the left--the Silo SSS plays rings around it...

Show me your Silo!-c7gd2tsm-jpg
    Silhouette (2007), Sunburst
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    AL HH (2011), Black
    Assorted Fenders and G&Ls...

User Info Menu

Good looking pair!
    1959 Gibson Melody Maker
    Vintage Sunburst
    2016 EBMM Cutlass Black

User Info Menu

What do you like better, the SSS or HSH? I can't make up my mind what I want to get.
    "I don't want you to play a riff that will impress Joe Satriani. Give me a riff that makes a kid want to learn guitar and go out and get one." - Ozzy

User Info Menu

Different strokes. The SSS is very Strat-like but the HSH does a few different things. I do like the HB in the neck and the middle pup really sparkles. I prefer a single coil in the bridge. I'd actually like an HSS but pretty sure those don't exist in a stock Silo.
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    AL HH (2011), Black

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bbjonz View Post
    Different strokes. The SSS is very Strat-like but the HSH does a few different things. I do like the HB in the neck and the middle pup really sparkles. I prefer a single coil in the bridge. I'd actually like an HSS but pretty sure those don't exist in a stock Silo.
    You could make a loaded pick guard and swap it out to get the HSS.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

I have an '86 for ya HSS
    Last edited by SilosRock; 03-25-2020 at 04:41 AM.
    1959 Gibson Melody Maker
    Vintage Sunburst
    2016 EBMM Cutlass Black

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    You could make a loaded pick guard and swap it out to get the HSS.

Glenn |B)
    I haven't looked under the guard. Does it have a swimming pool route or is it for SSS?
    Silo Special (2004), CAR
    AL HH (2011), Black

User Info Menu

I haven't looked under the guard. Does it have a swimming pool route or is it for SSS?
    The older ones were routed for all pickup combinations if memory serves me right.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in the first Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [NOS Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR with the 12th fret logo]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!! @ 6:00"

User Info Menu

The older ones were routed for all pickup combinations if memory serves me right.

Glenn |B)
    Yes indeed! They all are as such:
    1959 Gibson Melody Maker
    Vintage Sunburst
    2016 EBMM Cutlass Black

User Info Menu

2008 Sequoia Gold LE Silo Special with gold hardware.

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Show me your Silo!-51506497-e5c1-4766-a88e-80c7ce0b34ab-jpg
    2008 LE Silhouette Special SSS
    20th Silhoutte w/Piezo

User Info Menu

2020 BFR Silo!!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

Uuuummmm sparkley goodness!!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Man i love that colour.
    2010 Axis Super Sport BFR Bahama Blue Burst Rosewood fretboard

2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard with Slash SD Pups

You only have 12 notes, what you do with them is up to you - Edward Van Halen

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie M View Post
    Man i love that colour.
    Yes, a lot don't like orange, I'm a fan myself as well.

Glenn |B)