EBMM Stingray bass blue

Thread: New St. Vincent color coming?

User Info Menu

New St. Vincent color coming?

Maybe (probably) just something made specifically for the video, given how it uses color, but just MAYYYBE we're getting a gold-on-gold-on-gold?

New St. Vincent color coming?-triplegold-stv-jpg

https://youtu.be/h9TlaYxoOO8
    Last edited by St_G; 10-03-2017 at 08:13 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanx for the video link.

I'd guess that it's a one off for her for the video, but you never know, if your a gold fan.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

That looks slick. I have the original "St. Vincent Blue" model, but would really like the total black one.

New St. Vincent color coming?-st-vincent-jpg

User Info Menu

I find it classy, with sick non matching headstock. Cool!

User Info Menu

I've always liked gold guitars but I have been so-so when it comes to gold hardware. But that combo is killer!
    "The more of our stuff you have the more awesomely freaky you become." -- BP

User Info Menu

It reminds me a bit of the 50th Anniversary Firebird from a few years ago, though that one stopped short of a gold guard.

New St. Vincent color coming?-gibson-firebird-935-jpg
    Last edited by St_G; 10-04-2017 at 07:32 AM.

User Info Menu

Sometimes it reminds me of the Budweiser bowtie guitar.

New St. Vincent color coming?-budweiser-bowtie-guitar-e1305862516754-jpg

User Info Menu

Ha! I see it.

BTW, I think the original Vincent Blue is still my favorite of all the options so far. I've got my heart set on getting one as my reward for paying off the last of my student loans next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Drummer View Post
    Sometimes it reminds me of the Budweiser bowtie guitar.

New St. Vincent color coming?-budweiser-bowtie-guitar-e1305862516754-jpg
    Last edited by St_G; 10-04-2017 at 07:46 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by St_G View Post
    BTW, I think the original Vincent Blue is still my favorite of all the options so far. I've got my heart set on getting one as my reward for paying off the last of my student loans next year.
    Well, when you get to that point of buying, consider dropping me a line.

I bought the original "St. Vincent Blue" model before even knowing about the all-black model. While I REALLY would like the all-black model, I have way too many guitars. I would actually consider sacrificing mine in order to get that one.

I baby all of my guitars and don't gig out.

User Info Menu

From Stephen Colbert last night. I'm partially red-green colorblind, but this appears to be another one-off color.

User Info Menu

That may be one of the super-limited edition Masseduction models. I remember there's a orange (the best, because it has leopard-print pickguard and knobs), a yellow, and a pink. Can't recall if the pink had a white guard, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Drummer View Post
    From Stephen Colbert last night. I'm partially red-green colorblind, but this appears to be another one-off color.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by St_G View Post
    That may be one of the super-limited edition Masseduction models. I remember there's a orange (the best, because it has leopard-print pickguard and knobs), a yellow, and a pink. Can't recall if the pink had a white guard, though...
    It did, and it looks very much pink to me in the video.
    '05 JP6 Desert Gold matching headstock, inlays, piezo
    '06 Silhouette 20th Anniversary (trem, rosewood)
    '06 Bongo Stealth 4HH
    '14 JP7 BFR Rosewood trans black quilt