Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Perfect Guitar- Valentine with Tremolo

Perfect Guitar- Valentine with Tremolo

IMHO, the Valentine is a perfect fit for comfort and style- the neck is astoundingly comfortable, no rounded edge on the bottom of the body to keep sliding out while playing seated, no annoying middle pickup to keep hitting your pick on, itís taper makes it fit against you just right and stay there, and the sounds are great. It just lacks a trem. The Cutlass has a trem but comes with all the problems I just described.
    Iím crossing my fingers and hoping they come out with one. If they do, I wont have to ever buy another guitar. Ok, maybe not ďever.Ē 😄

Amen too that. Played one in a store recently and I was blown away. All my misgivings about the shape were put to bed. I even felt comfortable with the 11s. A trem would be the absolute icing on the cake.

Blog Entries
    trem coming next year there is one in the world currently it resides in Lubbock Texas
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by hyghtm View Post
    If they do, I wont have to ever buy another guitar.
    Don't give 'em a reason to hold back! You mean ... you'll buy five of them

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    trem coming next year there is one in the world currently it resides in Lubbock Texas
    I would kiss you if I could

(any colour changes in the offing for next year? I loved that one-off blue colour from last year's summer namm. A metallic Navy or Trans Navy would be quite fetching too in my humble opinion...)
    Last edited by TrapperJ; 10-06-2017 at 07:11 AM.

While Iíve started to get used to it I would love a little relief for the forearm. The tapering helps but still has a bit of a hard edge. Donít need the tremolo personally but its a near perfect guitar. Sounds so good its been tough to go back to my Majesty.

Yep, I love my Valentine PDN, but the lack of forearm contour is the only reason I'm selling it...

Then maybe a Sterling version.

I've been playing the EVH/Axis shape for 25 years, so the lack of contour doesn't bother me one bit. I prefer to play standing up anyway.

My music on iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon

Happily Own

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)

Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    That would be great!! But where did you hear that? I spoke with MM customer service- they said they might do that, they've built a few prototypes, but they couldn't commit to saying it'll happen or when. If they do I'll buy another one. MM doesn't sell their trem systems and I'm not putting an aftermarket one on my Valentine.

Itís just a hunch but Iím thinking he may have a little bit of inside knowledge

2017 SBMM St Vincent (Vincent Blue)
    1965 Pleasant Dyko (Olympic White)
    1965 Univox Coily (Orange Sunburst)
    2014 Epiphone LP Special