Ernie Ball Paradigm

Thread: Joining the Music Man owners club shortly

Joining the Music Man owners club shortly

Just waiting for this one to land at my local shop. It's part of the EB MM's UK distributor's fleet and I played it on Saturday at a local guitar show. Couldn't access my savings account at the time for some reason, so called the distributor on Monday and they not only agreed to get it sent to my local shop, but also to honour their show price - I'm a fan for life already! Not a fan of Floyds, but this thing sounds incredible and plays itself. I did try a hardtail Axis first, but this just blew it away!

Joining the Music Man owners club shortly-eb-2-jpg

Congrats and welcome to the family! Need plenty more pics when you've received it .
    EBMM JP15 BFR Blueberry Burst S/N G58375
    SBMM JV60 S/N SG34682 w/flame roasted maple neck/DuBaldo's split HB polished frets; DiMarzio PAF 36th Bridge pup neck; DiMarzio AT-1 bridge; Graphtec saddles; Schaller locking tuners

Vox VT20+
    Zoom G3X
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

That’s the kind of first post we like seeing around here - one with pics!

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

Congratulations and happy melting that Morse!!

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    JPXVI 7 Black Lava
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso
    MONARCHY MAJESTY 7 Black Knight (pending)
    NOMAC MAJESTY #11 Timeworn Matte Silver

- Top Money Paid for a specific JP15 BUCKEYE BURL 6-String model released in Japan -

Got a phone call this afternoon - it's arrived in-store! Too late to go down there today, but I've arranged a few hours off work tomorrow so I can head down and pick it up - can't wait!

Cool

I've got it!

Joining the Music Man owners club shortly-sm-y2d-jpg

Outstanding!! Now, play the living (*#Y out of it!!! More pics!!! Sweet flame on that one!
    SBMM JV60 S/N SG34682 w/flame roasted maple neck/DuBaldo's split HB polished frets; DiMarzio PAF 36th Bridge pup neck; DiMarzio AT-1 bridge; Graphtec saddles; Schaller locking tuners

Vox VT20+
    Zoom G3X

That's the plan - spent a couple of hours playing after my little boy went to bed last night. Fitted some straplocks and a lovely new leather strap!

It needs a polish again now, but once that's done and I've got some daylight I'll get a bunch more photos taken. The flame is absolutely killer - even the wife likes this guitar (she persuaded me to get it!)

Awesome news! Your wife? A definite keeper!!!!

Vox VT20+
    Zoom G3X