Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some of the worst service I've had

Blog Entries
    you know this is why Im not here often. A few poison it. I know who the customer is. I learned the most insensitive are the most sensitive. Billy and AJ and the guys in customer service are good guys who care.

Its not ok to use this forum to blast us unfairly. If you do we get to respond
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Big Poppa, to be clear, I didn’t “intentionally circumvent” any rules. If anyone circumvented the rules it was the dealer, which to my point should be the focus of EBMMs concerns, not the customer. I simply purchased from an international seller as there was no one in my area who was selling the instrument, let alone stocking it. In this era of the internet, i searched a small number of dealers who were selling and called them up and bought from the first one who had the guitar in stock.

The guitar is great, I have no regrets, I am just telling my story and what happened subsequent to that.
    Majesty 6
    Parker Maxxfly 7
    Parker Nitefly
    Ibanez UV777

BP, thanks to you all @ MM. Now that my road has crossed the AL model, I'm much happier than ever before. Thanks for making my life better.
    Last edited by Magic Jason; 12-04-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL MM90
    Sparkle Turquoise

Many moons ago I was near Kalamazoo doing a gig and happened to pop in at the Gibson factory in high-hopes for a tour. Didn't make it past the reception room (which did have several prized and rare models behind glass cases).

I have never had less than stellar service and treatment from everyone at MM.
    EBMM Axis Super Sport (Pacific Blue Burst)
    EBMM L3 HH (Olive Gold)
    EBMM L3 SSH Roasted (Bodhi Blue)
    EBMM Silo Special (Blue Dawn)
    EBMM Albert Lee SSS (Sky Blue)
    EBMM Majesty (Iced Crimson)
    EBMM Cutlass (Vintage Turquoise)
    EBMM JP6 (Mystic Dream Fully Loaded)
    EBMM L3 BFR (Blueberry Burst)

www.TheseGuysLive.com
    Facebook

You bet Mike. Everytime I requested information or help, I received fast, accurate and polite answer within hours!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL MM90
    Sparkle Turquoise

I'll just chime in that I've had to reach out to MM customer service a number of times and have had nothing but excellent service each time. In fact, they just followed up with me today. They've been very patient and accommodating during a long process of helping me upgrade worn out parts on my JPXI. Seeing this thread title compelled me to share.
    Current EBMM Guitars:
    JP6 BFR Koa
    JPXI-7

Blog Entries
    So I checked and we blew it. Let me know if this is not fixed right away. My apologies on behalf of the staff for this honest error. We will make it right/ The customer who is canadian contacted one of our international sales staff...here is the email from the sales manager"
    "I wasn't familiar with the situation until now.

The customer phoned John Quinn who instructed him to email mmparts@ernieball.com. Usually Canadian customers get directed right to Joel, Billy or myself either by phone or email and we take care of them on the spot. The mmparts email is meant to collect distributor parts orders for Joel to process in conjunction with distributor's instrument orders and isn't given top priority on a day to day basis.

Unfortunately the gentleman's email did sit for almost 2 weeks in that inbox before Joel responded.

Had the initial email gone straight to Joel or even musicman_customerservice@ernieball.com the problem would have been avoided.

We are making sure everyone is on the same page to avoid this type of fumble in the future. Joel will make certain that no end user emails get lost in the fray of distributor emails.

It won't happen again.

Thanks for going to bat for us on the forum. We want to make this right. I can reach out to the customer if you'd like and we can offer him something for his trouble?

A.J. Braman
    Music Man Domestic Sales Manager"
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

Itís posts like this that make me feel good about playing Music Man guitars. That and the neck

Wow, two weeks for an email to seat is a big no-no in my business!
    Hope this turns to a routine check and improve.

Can I PLEASE have an Aluminum JPXI? And if I don't, EBMM CS is still one of the best ones out there.

Something to alleviate things a bit...

Totally in my own plane of existence =D

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    JPXVI 7 Black Lava
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso
    MONARCHY MAJESTY 7 Black Knight (pending)
    NOMAC MAJESTY #11 Timeworn Matte Silver

- Top Money Paid for a specific JP15 BUCKEYE BURL 6-String model released in Japan -

I love EBMM and have been a local customer for '92 I believe. Things slip through the cracks and we gotta roll with the punches. My Cutlass is at the factory getting tweaked (all under warranty) and the customer service has been amazing. I do know that my first response to an email sat in the spam folder on their end for 8 days. Mistakes happen and I'm thankful this is a company that deeply cares about customer service and how the customer perceives it.

My music on iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon

Happily Own

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)

Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)

Good on you guys for owning up to this. Looking forward to hearing about the resolution. Great CS!

This is why I have 2 EBMM basses and 2EBMM guitars. I have had nothing but great service, even regarding items that I purchased second hand and were well out of warranty.

Sometimes things get messed up unfortunately.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

This has been a very interesting read. Things go wrong within companies all the time but I have never heard of the CEO publicly admitting them and this is why I love EBMM as a company, they have morals and honesty which is so rare these days. Respect to BP and the CS guys and gals.
    Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport Natural Quilt DOB 16/05/08

Ernie Ball Music Man EVH Hardtail Red DOB 14/01/93

"What is understood need not be discussed"

My reverence for EBMM has been enhanced. Thank you BP for following through on this.