Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some of the worst service I've had

I'm not here as much as I used to be.
    the fact that Sterling has intervened (just remember at this time what Sterling and his family are going through?) that is just one hell of an intervention.
    I work for HM Civil Service and have spent many years ironing out problems and issues in various processes.
    Quite clearly this has been done in this case. No flannel, no ducking and diving - the facts have been put out there for everybody to see. It is very rare to see this level of transparency- and that fact alone speaks volumes about MM guitars - and more importantly the company itself. I tip my hat to you.
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;Fender BJ 15W;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

just come back from a gig playing my Morse & reflex. Reading this makes me proud of playing them.
    Respect for such an honest answer and more than transparent reaction!
    blueburst Steve Morse Standard, Jan 03, 2005 pix
    pinkburst Albert Lee, Jul 13, 1994 pix
    cinnamon SUB1, Mar 08, 2004 pix
    vintage gold reflex, June 22, 2011 pix

My Bands: DREiNS, Shelter50, The BlueScream

Here's my 2 cents : it's been 10 years since I got my first Luke , as my main axe it was used hard level - 20 gigs per month plus. Used to have some of the parts worn , whenever I needed the replacement parts the CS was there to help me , even thou I purchased my L secondhand and I live nowhere but close to US
    . Big thanks to Nathan and Jacob for all the support - you guys rule , as all of the CS crew does . Amen
    2007 Rad Red LUKE
    2008 Tobacco Burst Axis
    2013 Bodhi Blue LIII hss

It's good to know that EBMM customer service - and the CEO - actually care. Reminds me a lot of the kind of service my employer always aims to provide.

Some years back I bought a second-hand Fender Vibrolux from a Fender dealer. The footswitch it came with was DOA and the dealer offered to order one FOC for me - great service from the dealer. Fender, on the other hand, took 6 months to get a footswitch to the dealer for me - and then provided the wrong one. When I called Fender GB to complain, they frankly couldn't care less and quoted infrequent spare parts production. That made me question my loyalties, as a then loyal customer with 3 Fender guitars all bought brand new.

EBMM and Strings and Things, their UK distributor, have so far been nothing but impressive, despite the fact my guitar is an ex-demo mule. It's seriously making me consider selling some of my other guitars to invest in a JP6.