Ernie Ball CRNR Keith Richards
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NAMM 2018 rumors thread

NAMM 2018 rumors thread

So...has anybody heard any juicy details about what we might see at NAMM?

BP posted a few pics on his FB page the week before Christmas of a new blue color for the Valentine. Haven't seen much else than that.

Have lots of popcorn and other supplies - I am ready
    P.S. Looking for new colours for L3 line plus something spectacular in Cutlass line ( except latest gorgeous bfr updates )
    Last edited by look_at_her; 01-06-2018 at 04:24 PM.
    2007 Rad Red LUKE SOLD
    2008 Tobacco Burst Axis SOLD
    2013 Bodhi Blue LIII hss SOLD
    2016 Majesty Artisan Azurro

I will be purchasing a new EBMM in 2018 and I am really looking forward to what will be offered / I have this thought that the color and shape of a specific guitar - it's overal beauty, tends to lends itself to they way I will play it... A little to much OCD here....

Quote Originally Posted by GoKart Mozart View Post
    BP posted a few pics on his FB page the week before Christmas of a new blue color for the Valentine.
    WHAT? Blue Valentine?? Do you have a link for that?
    ---------------
    2018 Valentine in Three-tone Burst
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo
    2006 20th Anniversary Silhouette Hardtail with Piezo

From BP's public Facebook:

NAMM 2018 rumors thread-blue_valentine-jpg

No rumors here, just a wish list...

Wish 1: a super-sparkly finish for the Cutlass... like candy-Apple red mega sparkle with white pearl pickguard.

Wish 2: a hollow body with glassy, filtertron type pickups.

If either or both are true, there will be some purchases made in 2018!
    -Spike
    @blueavngr

2017 Valentine- Starry Night
    2015 JP15 Blueberry (63/300)

"I don't sell my guitars-- they are like ex-girlfriends. You get tired with them and toss them to the side... but then, every once in a while… Damn! You really want to play with them again."

Hi all... newly registered on the Boards (though I've been reading for months)... I have been in the market for a EBMM St Vincent for a few months, having missed out on the MASSEDUCTION guitars (I loved them), and wanting to ensure I got a Rosewood neck and fret board. I think they are beautiful guitars and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but to each his/her own!

Anyway, as I was looking at the cycle of products and the MASSIVE year the St Vincent line had with EBMM, I think I am not expecting too many new things? 2017 seemed like an amazing year for so many of the guitar lines, with so much going on... so, I got an amazing deal on Reverb on a brand new black 2016 St Vincent and pulled the trigger on it. All I was looking for were the BFR knobs on the St Vincent (the metal cylinders instead of the plastic cylinders with a triangle base) and some new finishes, but it was not enough to stop me from jumping in on my first EBMM guitar (it arrives on Monday). On the one hand, I hope I'm wrong and I am forced to buy another one but again, I think the STV line got so much press this year, I can't imagine the line being transformed too much.

It has been fun lurking & reading here and on the Facebook group as I waited as along as I could, but when I saw this deal, I just jumped. Hope NAMM doesn't make me regret it! Then again, I hope it does!

Thanks for having me... excited to be an EBMM owner! Look forward to seeing the new instruments and configurations!

Repost. Apologies.
    Last edited by BRM; 01-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to post pictures of the new guitar after it arrives.
    ---------------
    2018 Valentine in Three-tone Burst
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo
    2006 20th Anniversary Silhouette Hardtail with Piezo

thanks so much for the kind welcome... will do!

At Vai Academy, I asked BP about the 30th anniversary Morse and he said there were pics and info on it in a recent newsletter - but I haven’t seen anything... anybody else know what he was referring to?

Also, I’m hoping the Mutual Admiration Society CD is for sale at NAMM!

Kevin
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

NAMM 2018 rumors thread

BP just posted another teaser on his FB of him playing through Lukes rig. Looks to be playing a blue Luke or LIII with a dark fretboard and BLOCK inlays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by GoKart Mozart; 01-08-2018 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKart Mozart View Post
    BP just posted another teaser on his FB of him playing through Lukes rig. Looks to be playing a blue Luke or LIII with a dark fretboard and BLOCK inlays!
    Looks like a Floyd term as well

https://www.facebook.com/SterlingBig...3790285803841/

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

Just posted on FailBook!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

Nice nice nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk