Everlast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Music Man blog 2018 Guitars just posted!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mischi_miyagi View Post
    Just love the roasted neck on the cutlass. Anybody knows all the colors for these models?
    Cheers, Michael

I was trying to find that as well. That blue looks new and I hope they introduce some other new colors to this line as well. The roasted maples necks are a huge improvement over the rosewood, IMHO.

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98). FS on REVERB.
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)
    Stingray BFR
    Natural#G59581 (10/3/17)

User Info Menu

Man the St Vincent in Blue Dawn and Charcol Sparkle WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mikeller View Post
    The Axis is still there - its towards the bottom of the page with the Silhouette & Armada
    Sorry, I was refering to the 2018 lineup. The email that went out and the link in your first post excludes it. I see it's still on the lineup page (disappointing choice of colors, though).
    Last edited by DevRock; 01-25-2018 at 02:48 PM.

User Info Menu

Cutlass Colors are on the MM website. Not sure if there will be special one off type colors like last year.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweat View Post
    Cutlass Colors are on the MM website. Not sure if there will be special one off type colors like last year.

That isn't updated. The Cutlass in the blog picture is Firemist Blue and a video talked about a stealth black Cutlass with black hardware.

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98). FS on REVERB.
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)
    Stingray BFR
    Natural#G59581 (10/3/17)

User Info Menu

Last new guitar I purchased was an LP Standard in 2005 / all used after that, well that is defiantly going to changes as the Cutless and the AL have put me and soon my American Express into action... very pleased with the roasted necks and the AL new colors on all rosewood necks

User Info Menu

Arrgggh...why no info on the new Luke stuff yet?

User Info Menu

Just came back from spending the day (Thursday) at NAMM. Super excited about the new offerings with roasted necks! (I've been hoarding 2014 PDN guitars whenever I find them. I love roasted / stainless necks).

Not only that but after checking out every guitar maker offering roasted necks at the show, I can say the EBMM shape and feel is by far my favorite. I see an HSS Cutlass in my near future.

User Info Menu

Saw a picture of a white HSS Cutlass with a rosewood fretboard. Looked great, though I would love it either way with the roasted neck. Wonder if the SSS has a rosewood fretboard for this year as well? Also wondering about black - whether it's still has a maple fretboard or if it turned rosewood as well.

User Info Menu

Music Man blog 2018 Guitars just posted!-06334cb6-dd02-4057-9bf2-e3104a5eeb78-jpgThink I found my own answer. Saw a video of a fella playing at the Quilter booth, and he had an SSS white with Rosewood. Actually looked a little bit yellow with a slightly broken in rosewood neck, but Iíve made it mightíve just been the lighting.

User Info Menu

I think rhe stealth black one could be seen for a few seconds in the thomann video

Cheers, Michael

User Info Menu

There is a JP Special hanging on the wall (bound neck, off-dot inlays) that no one made any mention of... =(

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

New colours for Luke III, awesome.
    "What is understood need not be discussed"

User Info Menu

Firemist Purple.....I hope to see that color in other EBMM, absolutely Amazing!
    Last edited by m4ssi; 01-26-2018 at 02:58 AM.
    Music Man Cutlass RS HSS

User Info Menu

Not a fan of the JP line but that colour is superb.
    "What is understood need not be discussed"