Ernie Ball Cables
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBMM NAMM 2018 Dealers' Room

User Info Menu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Pete...that was so...not funny!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise

User Info Menu

As far as I can tell, Strings & Things keep minimal stock. My dealer has asked about Luke BFRs numerous times in the past 12 months for me and they never have any stock. Thomann and Pro Music Tools in Germany seem to be the best bet.
    Searching for the elusive third Luke!

User Info Menu

Strings n Things are ok with the stuff that shifts most units, but others... i had a pickguard on order through them for over year before i gave up and told them they'd taken too long

User Info Menu

It’s partly why there’s a distinct lack of EBMM exposure in the UK.
    Last edited by Alistair Taylor; 01-29-2018 at 01:56 PM.
    Searching for the elusive third Luke!

User Info Menu

Epic teaser pic!

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post

User Info Menu

Pete,

If you are an authorized EBMM dealer, do you have to be present at NAMM to place your order? The reason why I ask is because I am opening up a guitar store in my town. Music Man will be what I plan on selling the most of. I know this years order window is now closed but I would love to place an order next year but am unsure if I will be at NAMM or not?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JayDawg View Post
    Pete,

If you are an authorized EBMM dealer, do you have to be present at NAMM to place your order? The reason why I ask is because I am opening up a guitar store in my town. Music Man will be what I plan on selling the most of. I know this years order window is now closed but I would love to place an order next year but am unsure if I will be at NAMM or not?
    For the past 2 NAMM Shows the BFR instruments in the room could only be ordered by dealers who made an appointment and were at the show Thurs, Fri, Sat. The regular instruments are able to order at any time.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Awesome, thank you!