Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ugh, Why?! (frustrated w/EBMM rant)

I'd like to call out the fact that the CEO of a commercial company just gave us sales info, on a forum, to explain business strategy.
    That is something I've never seen before. Thanks BP. Perspective is always useful, especially at this level.

@JayDawg did you get a chance to call Dan's Guitars? Checked again today and that Reflex Game Changer is still hanging there.
    EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2012 - Albert Lee SSS - White Pearl
    2014 - Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow (Reflex mod) - Black Cherry Burst
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

Quote Originally Posted by kimonostereo View Post
    @JayDawg did you get a chance to call Dan's Guitars? Checked again today and that Reflex Game Changer is still hanging there.
    Not yet. Work has been crazy and I am also opening my own guitar store. I’m thinking with the 3 I want, the best bet will be used. I love the Game Changers but if the app no longer works or will be updated, then I can’t really do with the guitar what I want to do. With all of the price increases, it’s going to also be a little more difficult for me to now buy new. I understand the companies reasons because the Governor in California is making it almost impossible for businesses to survive out there but hopefully, I can have success with my music store opening up and that will allow me to also purchase more EBMM guitars and basses for my personal stuff and also hopefully buy in as an EBMM dealer too. To help the EBMM brand grow is really the whole reason why I want to get my store opened. I have a passion for the company and want to do whatever I can to get for EBMM guitars and basses into more peoples hands.
    Last edited by JayDawg; 02-11-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/JRalston/7d65a184-4304-464d-9f3a-c83a9712dbe8_zps69d1fb3d.jpg
    Stingray Classic 4H D.O.B. 07/09/10 Breast Cancer Awareness Bass Shell Pink
    Bongo 4H D.O.B. 12/28/10 Black Sugar BFR Roasted Neck
    Bongo 4H D.O.B. 03/26/14 Candy Apple Red All Rosewood Neck
    Stingray 5H D.O.B. 06/25/13 Black
    30th Anniversary Stingray 5H D.O.B. 02/28/17 Transparent Buttercream
    Bongo 5HH D.O.B. 03/16/17 Barolo Metallic Purple w/ Roasted Maple Neck

Just to let everyone know. I'm a longtime EBMM player. Bought my Sterling fretless in 1994 -- amazing axe. I have wanted an Albert Lee Tremolo in pinkburst for years. Finally I had the coin to do it. But I couldn't find one anywhere! I called EBMM customer service back in January, asking about inventory because none of the usual shops had the AL in stock. They got back to me a couple days later. The last two pinkburst ALs were due to ship out, first one to Missouri and the second to Indiana a couple weeks after. I called the Indiana shop and reserved it. It is on the way to me now. So I think I got the last pinkburst AL until they start that color run again. Point is, call or email EBMM customer service. They DO come through.

Nice - hope you have many happy years of playing. Those Albert Lees are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Clams View Post
    Just to let everyone know. I'm a longtime EBMM player. Bought my Sterling fretless in 1994 -- amazing axe. I have wanted an Albert Lee Tremolo in pinkburst for years. Finally I had the coin to do it. But I couldn't find one anywhere! I called EBMM customer service back in January, asking about inventory because none of the usual shops had the AL in stock. They got back to me a couple days later. The last two pinkburst ALs were due to ship out, first one to Missouri and the second to Indiana a couple weeks after. I called the Indiana shop and reserved it. It is on the way to me now. So I think I got the last pinkburst AL until they start that color run again. Point is, call or email EBMM customer service. They DO come through.
    That's awesome. I was a little bummed that color was going away. I really didn't like it or the AL when I first came around here, but both had grown on me enough that one was on my list, but I'm not in a position to do it right now. Glad you found your guitar!
    ---------------
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH Starry Night (DOB 12/29/2016)
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon (DOB 11/29/2016)
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo (DOB 9/11/2014)
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo (DOB 5/22/2012)
    2006 20th Anniversary Silhouette Hardtail with Piezo (DOB 11/7/2006)

In case you guys still looking for SSS Pinkburst hardtail Al , there is one available @ Reverb.com , mint , played once by the guy wearing soft sweatshirt ( yes , check out the description ).
    2007 Rad Red LUKE
    2008 Tobacco Burst Axis
    2013 Bodhi Blue LIII hss

Too funny.

I play mine naked - guaranteed no scratches

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    I play mine naked - guaranteed no scratches
    And breakfast is now over......
    Greg

2010 HH AL
    2001 MM90 AL

Dr. Z Stingray
    Orange RV50
    Dr. Z DB4

You'll thank me when you're nice and trim

Just in case you cannot find it - please , read the description

Music Man Albert Lee Guitar SSS Pink Burst | Reverb

Edit : I am NOT affiliated with this listing . Period .
    2007 Rad Red LUKE
    2008 Tobacco Burst Axis
    2013 Bodhi Blue LIII hss