Ultra Burly

Thread: About Majesty 7

User Info Menu

About Majesty 7

HI,
    I have a Majesty 7. Does any one know what is the function of this screw hole? I am curious about it. Because I just use hex key to turn it, and a small screw fell out from this small screw hole. I am worried about this would influences the sound. I hope someone can help me. Thank you very much.

About Majesty 7-27658929_2103324403220175_1848018929_n-jpg

User Info Menu

I don't know the exact function of that screw, but why not give a quick ring to the Customer Service? I hear they are super helpful when it comes to troubleshooting =)

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Don’t own a Majesty , but IMO this screw controls the tightness of tremolo arm movement ( inside the trem block ) - don’t know if I used the right words to describe , at least tried to help
    Ex-guitar player .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by look_at_her View Post
    Don’t own a Majesty , but IMO this screw controls the tightness of tremolo arm movement ( inside the trem block ) - don’t know if I used the right words to describe , at least tried to help
    There is one screw controlling that but it's located elsewhere. You need to dive the bridge all the way in order to gain access to it, and it's quite smaller that this one =)

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by a985412334 View Post
    HI,
    I have a Majesty 7. Does any one know what is the function of this screw hole? I am curious about it. Because I just use hex key to turn it, and a small screw fell out from this small screw hole. I am worried about this would influences the sound. I hope someone can help me. Thank you very much.

About Majesty 7-27658929_2103324403220175_1848018929_n-jpg

It controls the depth of the bar. It is used to set/adjust the height of the notch in the bar with the interference spring on the back of the trem block. If it is too loose the bar can be pushed in too deeply, and if it is too tight (too far in) then the bar won't snap into place.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band