BFR Feb 2020
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GC caneled my order for Petrucci Fuschia Sparkle!

User Info Menu

GC caneled my order for Petrucci Fuschia Sparkle!

Can anybody help me out. I just found out my order for what I thought was going to be my Music Man Petrucci Fuschia Sparkle has been canceled and the item is now "out of stock" and Music Man is refusing to make me another one saying it's a "limited edition" never mind the fact that they've brought back other "limited editions" in the past.

Does anybody know of a dealer that has one in stock. This is extremely disappointing as immediately after seeing John on the G3 tour I was blown away by how cool his new Majesty model is. Problem is you can't buy it! I bought it and money is now being refunded and the item is "discontinued"

User Info Menu

It's a BFR, all of those are limited runs, and those were from October 2017 I believe. Don't blame EBMM for GC having an inventory error. According to the writeups I've seen, they were only making 74 available worldwide.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

It is a cool finish. I think I saw one up here at the Sam Ash on 34th St in Manhattan. You can try there, maybe.
    [SIGPIC[/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

There’s one on reverb right now but it’s kind of pricey.
    Gio

Steve Morse Y2D with Floyd Rose
    Blueburst Steve Morse standard
    Purple Sterling Axis

User Info Menu

The one on Reverb is ridiculously priced and the same seller is asking $1,000 more on eBay. In his defense he is in Germany and I was told that it's very expensive to export these guitars to certain countries so I have no idea if this is a reasonable price in Germany.

User Info Menu

Music Man USA John Petrucci Majesty 6 BFR Fuchsia Deep Purple Sparkle - Limited Edition | ProMusicTools

I assume that's the one you are talking about... This price is the normal price range for these instruments anywhere outside the US unfortunately. Due to income taxes etc.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360
    MAJESTY Gremlin Green M0????

User Info Menu

Pro music tools is the most expensive dealer in Europe by far...

User Info Menu

When did you place the order?
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

User Info Menu

I’ve bought several guitars from Europe and imported them - you’ll pay a huge import fee.

Go ahead and THINK you shouldn’t pay import fees on an originally US made guitar - I’ve done everything exactly correct on the paperwork multiple times and the government just says “too bad” so you’re stuck paying it...

By the way, Pro Music has several Morses I’d like to buy - and I’ve even chatted with them about a quantity discount of buying three or four at once, but they’re not budging on the listed price. So they keep the guitars and I keep my money. Well, OK, actually I’ve probably spent the money on another Harley chopper.

Kevin
    Last edited by kestrou; 02-17-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    Curator of The Morseum

Top dollar paid for "First 50" Morses!

User Info Menu

We get stiffed the opposite way buying from the US
    We pay a quarter of the price on top in tax

User Info Menu

Guitar Center just got another one. The store that actually has it refused to sell it to me though. It sounds like it’s being returned to Ernie Ball. They said somebody bought 4 of them from guitar center to flip but this one he returned has a severely twisted neck and is unplayable. I told them I could buy it and possibly get it replaced since it would be under warranty and the manager didn’t feel comfortable selling an unplayable guitar.

Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Majesty Electric Guitar with Autographed Back Plate Purple | Guitar Center

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by guitarmandp View Post
    The one on Reverb is ridiculously priced and the same seller is asking $1,000 more on eBay. In his defense he is in Germany and I was told that it's very expensive to export these guitars to certain countries so I have no idea if this is a reasonable price in Germany.
    Their prices tend to be at the upper end of reasonable. Unfortunately not outrageous for Germany.
    '05 JP6 Desert Gold matching headstock, inlays, piezo
    '06 Silhouette 20th Anniversary (trem, rosewood)
    '06 Bongo Stealth 4HH
    '14 JP7 BFR Rosewood trans black quilt

User Info Menu

Yeah, something really doesn't smell right about this whole situation.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple FB / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood FB / 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    When did you place the order?
    OP, respond to BP about when you placed the order. Maybe he'll be able to help you out.
    EVH - Blue Quilt
    1995 - Luke I - Pearl Blue
    2009 - 25th Anniversary
    2011 - Luke II - True Gold BFR
    2012 - Axis Tribute - Trans Pink
    2016 - Cutlass - Vintage Sunburst
    2017 - St. Vincent - Stealth Black

Take a break from playin' guitar and read a webcomic: nemu*nemu!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kimonostereo View Post
    OP, respond to BP about when you placed the order. Maybe he'll be able to help you out.
    +1
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise
    L3 HSS Olive Gold