EBMM Stingray bass blue

Thread: John Petrucci Demos His Sterling by Music Man JP150

User Info Menu

John Petrucci Demos His Sterling by Music Man JP150

User Info Menu

Damn. JP could make a used paper towel tube sound good.

(For the record, I'm not comparing a Sterling to a paper towel tube. Just noting that everything JP touches sounds awesome.)

Mike
    2016 PDN Starry Night Cutlass (Natural Headstock)
    2010 Barolo JPX (Piezo, Inlays, Matching Headstock)
    2007 Bahama Blue Sparkle Back BFR Luke (GC Exclusive)
    2007 Blue Dawn LE JP6 (Piezo, Inlays, Matching Headstock)
    2006 Dargie Delight I Luke (No Piezo, Natural Headstock)
    2005 Sapphire Black JP6 (Piezo, Inlays, Matching Headstock)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeVt View Post
    Damn. JP could make a used paper towel tube sound good.

(For the record, I'm not comparing a Sterling to a paper towel tube. Just noting that everything JP touches sounds awesome.)

Mike
    Hahahahaha Mikey, I agree that sounds great.

Thanx for sharing, Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

When I came on as a Sterling by Music Man dealer, my initial order had a JP 60 in mystic dream and a JP 150 in neptune blue. I have to admit that I am blown away by the quality of these guitars. But then again, in 2011 or 2012 I bought my youngest son a Sterling by Music Man Sub Silo 3 for Christmas. New, it only sells for $199.99 but it has the quality of a much more expensive guitar. Zach still has the guitar and in the 5 or 6 years of owning it, the guitar has never given him a single problem. I am hoping that by selling the Sterling by Music Man line, and having people see the amazing quality of them, that they will in turn, eventually want to upgrade to the Ernie Ball Music Man line.

Here is the JP 150 that I ordered.
    John Petrucci Demos His Sterling by Music Man JP150-43625a99-3c61-4e21-8d5a-8cca19608cf8-jpg

Here is the JP 60 that I ordered in the new for 2018, mystic dream color.
    John Petrucci Demos His Sterling by Music Man JP150-846b9980-b47c-4442-a078-b38f2139e235-jpg

Here is Zach and I from not to long after he got his SBMM Sub Silo 3. The guitar that I have is my EBMM Reflex Game Changer that I used to own. I really miss that guitar and am so bummed that they were discontinued.
    John Petrucci Demos His Sterling by Music Man JP150-bb8f08f8-5832-4031-8462-b1b23b8a6f26-jpg

User Info Menu

Jay- I love that shot of you and your son! Hope I can get my kids doing the same one day.

User Info Menu

That’s cool jay
    What’s your shop called?

User Info Menu

Can't convince my kid to pick up a guitar, or any instrument for that matter. In fact, he leaves the room every time I pick up mine. Of course, that could have more to do with my "talent" than his interest in music.
    My stuff:
    2007 Axis Pacific Blue Burst (9/25/07)
    2016 Axis SS Starry Night PDN (11/23/16)
    2016 Axis SS Semi-Hollow Trans Teal one-off (6/8/16)
    2018 Axis BFR Steel Blue No. 45 (9/18/18)
    2010 JP6 Mystic Dream (6/22/10)
    1989 Fender HM Strat HSS Blackstone
    2016 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe Caribbean Night
    1995 Washburn N2 Padauk Stain
    2017 Taylor 224ce-K DLX Koa
    SBMM JP70 Trans Purpleburst
    SBMM S.U.B. SB4 Black

http://mountainkingmusic.com
    http://spychocyco.blogspot.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperJ View Post
    That’s cool jay
    What’s your shop called?
    J.Ralston Music co. I know it’s not super original but with the other guitar companies that I am the sales rep and artist for, I didn’t have to change my email. I’m also endorsed by Nordstrand pickups and Von York strings and am able to also sell their stuff too. So having my email already set up to customers for all of those other brands, it was easier to just make the store name the same.