Ready to Roar

Thread: OLP MM1 Questions (Year/Tuners)

User Info Menu

OLP MM1 Questions (Year/Tuners)

Hello,
    Have never owned or worked on an OLP before. I bought an OLP MM1 and cannot find the serial number in any of the places you think it would be. Can anyone estimate what year this is or know where the serial number is to identify? I am going to have to purchase guitar tuners for this, as you can see. If you've modded before what did you think were the best ones to throw on? I'm trying to keep it all original but to do that I would need the year made before buying the mm1 tuners.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33622[/ATTACH

Thanks for reading and your info to help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OLP MM1 Questions (Year/Tuners)-img_9964-jpg  

User Info Menu

That one looks modded they didn’t come with that type of bridge I do believe.

As for serial numbers they weren’t made by EBMM so the serial numbers were never recorded for what I’ve seen.

It’s a lower end cheaper EBMM not in the same quality ball park as EBMM guitars.

Good luck with your project hope it comes out how you want it too.

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Since you have a Floyd with a locking nut, the kind of tuners shouldn't make much of a difference. Whatever you can find that's not expensive, I'd say.