Strap on your style

Thread: The finish that would blow everyone's mind

User Info Menu

The finish that would blow everyone's mind

Hello friends !
    I was wondering what could be sexier than a red or purple majesty monarchy and I know which finish would be just godsent.

Musicman does the most beautiful quilted tops I ever saw...And thought I imagine it may be technically impossible to make, I would like you to share your thoughts and feelings about this :

Imagine the attached pics finishes on a blue monarchy majesty and fall into this watery magic hypnotic feeling !

The finish that would blow everyone's mind-l225-jpgThe finish that would blow everyone's mind-t6d4kcmxgqbsib2jchyd-jpgThe finish that would blow everyone's mind-2b291cbb431844c031d3b48e62dc3662-jpg
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

User Info Menu

It would not blow my mind, but I am sure it would indeed blow a lot of fans' minds. Very good idea!!

PS. The JPXI in the attached picture blows, incinerates, annihilates my mind =D If that aluminium top was to be combined with the Majesty shape, would be epic as well. To me that is...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The finish that would blow everyone's mind-08-jpg  

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Hello friends !
    I was wondering what could be sexier than a red or purple majesty monarchy and I know which finish would be just godsent.

Musicman does the most beautiful quilted tops I ever saw...And thought I imagine it may be technically impossible to make, I would like you to share your thoughts and feelings about this :

Imagine the attached pics finishes on a blue monarchy majesty and fall into this watery magic hypnotic feeling !

The finish that would blow everyone's mind-l225-jpgThe finish that would blow everyone's mind-t6d4kcmxgqbsib2jchyd-jpgThe finish that would blow everyone's mind-2b291cbb431844c031d3b48e62dc3662-jpg
    I own the guitar in the middle. Very amazing top.

NGD Musicman JP7 BRF Balboa blue burst

User Info Menu

You own maybe the most beautiful blue quilt guitar in the world then lucky you, I would stare at it for hours.
    JP12 Cherry Sugar (Piezo, Inlays, Headstock) Born 05/14/12
    JP7 Pearl Redburst (Piezo, inlays, headstock) Born 02/13/04
    Sold : JP6 Blue dawn & JP6 Mystic dream
    Axe FX 2 XL+ & MFC101 MK3 & Roland EV5
    Boss WL-50, Morpheus droptune, G-Lab Wowee Wah, 2x Yamaha HS7, Sennheiser HD25 SP2 & Jamhub Bedroom
    https://www.facebook.com/Laxthestampede/

User Info Menu

I don't know that you'd ever see a Majesty where the whole body was a quilt top, but I am truly surprised that up to now there hasn't been a single Majesty where the shield was a quilt instead of a flame top. Wonder if they've tried in prototype and it just doesn't work?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MesaBeno View Post
    I don't know that you'd ever see a Majesty where the whole body was a quilt top, but I am truly surprised that up to now there hasn't been a single Majesty where the shield was a quilt instead of a flame top. Wonder if they've tried in prototype and it just doesn't work?
    Nice thinking =) They may be keeping it for later on.

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237

User Info Menu

I'm dying to get my hands on a Y2D Steve Morse Tobacco Burst.....the dreams are real!!!!