Ernie Ball Cables
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to find Luke III HSS and HH to see and try them before purchasing

Quote Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
    Are all your guitars MM's?
    Mine are, I have 2 Silhouette Specials (SSS and SSH) and 2 Albert Lee's (3 MM90'ss and HH). Love em all.

Of them all only one did I see and touch before I bought it, Albert Lee 3 MM90's and I love that one. All the rest were bought sight unseen. The Albert Lee HH was a Christmas gift from my wife and kids, so I'll never part with that one. I was thinking the other day, I enjoy them all so much I'll never part with them.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 06-13-2018 at 01:28 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

Mine now are, sold my once highly cherished 05 LP Standard in Honeyburst to continue my quest for tone and ergonomic perfection! Once I decided, and then sold that guitar I realized it was the turning point for me. I loved that LP dearly but realized I was playing far from my potential on it.

Reflex
    JP6
    more to follow....
    Last edited by click track; 06-13-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by click track View Post
    Mine now are
    Also all MMs?

yes and one stray 81 G&L Legacy, that has sentimental value but I don't play out with it at all