Ernie Ball CRNR Jimmy Page
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to find Luke III HSS and HH to see and try them before purchasing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Budgie View Post
    Are all your guitars MM's?
    Mine are, I have 2 Silhouette Specials (SSS and SSH) and 2 Albert Lee's (3 MM90'ss and HH). Love em all.

Of them all only one did I see and touch before I bought it, Albert Lee 3 MM90's and I love that one. All the rest were bought sight unseen. The Albert Lee HH was a Christmas gift from my wife and kids, so I'll never part with that one. I was thinking the other day, I enjoy them all so much I'll never part with them.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 06-13-2018 at 01:28 PM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Mine now are, sold my once highly cherished 05 LP Standard in Honeyburst to continue my quest for tone and ergonomic perfection! Once I decided, and then sold that guitar I realized it was the turning point for me. I loved that LP dearly but realized I was playing far from my potential on it.

Reflex
    JP6
    more to follow....
    Last edited by click track; 06-13-2018 at 02:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by click track View Post
    Mine now are
    Also all MMs?

User Info Menu

yes and one stray 81 G&L Legacy, that has sentimental value but I don't play out with it at all