EBMM Stingray bass green

Thread: 7 string Cutlass sighting: Jason Reeves Richardson signature?

7 string Cutlass sighting: Jason Reeves Richardson signature?

Saw this on Music mans instagram stories:

7 string Cutlass sighting: Jason Reeves Richardson signature?-bd9e5bac-e6df-42bd-aafb-7792722c251c-jpg

7 string Cutlass sighting: Jason Reeves Richardson signature?-42d9b7c6-276f-4b6a-9b84-7a67ed1fa36c-jpg

Any info on this BP? Looks very cool! Excited to see a 7 string thatís not a JP!
    EBMM - AL MM90 White
    EBMM - AL HH Black Sugar Roasted Maple
    EBMM - Reflex White
    EBMM - Armada Black flamed
    EBMM - JP7 White
    EBMM - JP6 Silver
    EBMM - Cutlass Vintage Turquoise
    EBMM - Stingray Starry Night

Mesa Boogie RA-100
    Marshall SL5
    Yamaha THR5

I also spy a Cutlass and a Stingray with block inlays.

The Cutlass is the last model I would expect to see in a 7 string.
    Click for my band

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

Saw that one too. Would like to know about that here as well BP

Stingray blocks look like space invaders
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Albert Lee SSS - 3tsb
    Cutlas SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green
    FSR 50s Strat - Jetstream Blue

What about the yellow guitar BP is holding? Looks like a Majesty, but we haven't seen one in that color... Maybe it's part of the 2018 BFR run?

Blog Entries
    ok we are making Jason a guitar that is based on the cutlass 7 string buckeye and some neat tricks

it will also be a sterling by music man in different price points

the yellow guitar is a reject majesty that I found in the paint room neglected I didnt have a majesty I felt it was wrong to have one when so many are waiting I did have one before for about 12 minutes and Bonamassa was with me and he liked it so there went my Majesty THis is lamborghini yellow it was one that didnt make last years bfr cut I think only two humans liked I do I put stingray guitar pick ups in it for now
    Two requests, please
    Please contact customer service prior to posting instrument issues
    Please don't PM me
    Thanks

Please dont add me as a friend on facebook....my life is an open book here as it is.

I LOVE that the signature model is Cutlass-based and not JP-based (sig-ception! Like a signature LP).
    The Cutlass is comfy as hell and sounds great in either guise. I can't wait to try one. Worse-case scenario, it's a different offering with modern features for a modern player. Best-case scenario, even a non-shred dude like me can enjoy it (here's to a non-floating bridge but eh, that's just me of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    ok we are making Jason a guitar that is based on the cutlass 7 string buckeye and some neat tricks

the yellow guitar is a reject majesty that I found in the paint room neglected I didnt have a majesty I felt it was wrong to have one when so many are waiting I did have one before for about 12 minutes and Bonamassa was with me and he liked it so there went my Majesty THis is lamborghini yellow it was one that didnt make last years bfr cut I think only two humans liked I do I put stingray guitar pick ups in it for now
    Excellent!

BP, if you ever tire of the Lambo Yellow I'd be happy to gig that one alongside my Gold Sparkle Majesty.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

Very cool congrats!!! Always nice to see new stuff and new talent!!!

Nice you scored a very cool looking guitar!!! Any chances we can see a few quick pics, since it's a kind of BP One Off?

Glenn |B)
    1. Silhouette Special in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    2. Silhouette Special in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/02] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    3. Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/01]
    4. Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/11] BFR

Thanks a lot for the insight BP!! I'm quite surprised that, given Jason's playing style and preference for the Majesty, he chooses to go for a less ergonomic design. Wonder what made him go that route.

very cool news!
    my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

my 1st EP 'Sonic Sketches' is out now (instrumental prog metal)

Awesome BP!