Ernie Ball CRNR Jimmy Page

Thread: New convert! Reflex!!!

User Info Menu

New convert! Reflex!!!

Hello all,
    Iíve always been a tinkerer, I love to build guitars, mod them, etc.
    I have an amazing collection of Gibsonís, Fenders and many one off custom warmoths.
    I came across a good deal the other day on a EBMM reflex hardtail, pre-game changer.
    I must say, this is my favorite guitar. Like, have I found the ONE? type favorite.
    I canít say enough about it, my band mates are sick of hearing me talk about it!
    Everything about this guitar is quality and tone. Iíve honestly never found a completely stock guitar that has rocked me like one has. None!
    With that, Iím playing everything from Mastodon to Pink Floyd and Trower, all with one guitar and getting tones that would make your momma cry!
    I love it so much.
    That is all!

User Info Menu

Wow congrats sounds like your loving it and then some.

But around here it doesn’t exist without pictures!!!

You must also be bummed that the Reflex model was discontinued so if you want another one used is gonna be your only avenue. Sorry man.

Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finding an axe that really works for you! EBMM has a way of doing that. I have the 25th Anniversary version and it is an incredibly versatile guitar. Enjoy!
    Starry Night LIII HH
    Bali Burst LIII HH
    some other LIIIs
    25th Anniversary

User Info Menu

Congrats and welcome, man.

But beware : once you have found "your" model, you'll want more.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise

User Info Menu

What pup config did it come with? From your post I'll guess HSH for the extra versatility.
    St. Vincent "Prince Vince" trans purple gold hardware stealth pg roasted bound neck
    Albert Lee MM90 piezo "Silver Surfer"
    Classic Morse
    Luke BFR Koa
    Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow natural flame piezo
    Silhouette Special
    Stealth Bongo H
    White Cutlass Bass roasted neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyBall View Post
    What pup config did it come with? From your post I'll guess HSH for the extra versatility.
    Was there an HSH config pre-GameChanger? I don't recall ever seeing one of those if so.
    ---------------
    2018 Valentine in Three-tone Burst
    2016 PDN Luke 3 HH in Starry Night
    2016 Valentine in Trans Maroon
    2014 Axis SS Semi-Hollow MM90 with Piezo
    2012 Reflex Game Changer HSH with Piezo

User Info Menu

@Samhain - Welcome from a fellow newbie. Sounds like you got an incredible collection. However, I'm with @GWDavis28 on this one. Let's see the good buddy - So I can live vicariously through your gear. Cheers!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jones4tone View Post
    Was there an HSH config pre-GameChanger? I don't recall ever seeing one of those if so.
    You're right, that was GC only. I fixated on that particular one a lot. HH it is!
    St. Vincent "Prince Vince" trans purple gold hardware stealth pg roasted bound neck
    Albert Lee MM90 piezo "Silver Surfer"
    Classic Morse
    Luke BFR Koa
    Axis Super Sport Semi-Hollow natural flame piezo
    Silhouette Special
    Stealth Bongo H
    White Cutlass Bass roasted neck