EBMM Stingray bass pink
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jamie Humphries Axis Super Sport Richie Kotzen Style

Quote Originally Posted by DevRock View Post
    That was amzing playing. AMAZING. I saw the last Winery Dogs tour, 3rd row or something close. I had to push my jaw shut after the show. Watching Richie play is something you can't describe. What's even crazier? HE NEVER USES A PICK!!! (so, you cheated, hahaha!) He wrestled his Tele all night and won. A sight to behold.
    Im glad you like it.. yeah i'm aware he dousing use a pick, although he does in the studio on occasions. If you red the video description on youtube i sed the track on the "pick" period of Richie's playing career.. "Electric Joy", Inner Galactic Fusion Experience", plus the duet albums he did with Greg Howe.. I preferred that period of his playing.
    Visit the official website for Jamie Humphries for news, tour dates, and online lesson details.

http://www.jamiehumphries.com

Quote Originally Posted by beej View Post
    Hey Jamie- the guitar with the DLX+/MM90 - would you mind sharing how the switching works? 5-way, right?

Sure!! Dudley built this guitar for me.. position 1 is bridge, position 2 is bridge split with middle, position 3 is both pups, position 4 is bridge split with neck and position 5 is the neck.. it has the custom made engraved neck plate on the guitar.
    Visit the official website for Jamie Humphries for news, tour dates, and online lesson details.

http://www.jamiehumphries.com

WOW. Touch, Taste, Tone. Unbeatable. Fantastic piece. I'm now going to light a bonfire to my gear.

Quote Originally Posted by jhmusicman View Post
    Sure!! Dudley built this guitar for me.. position 1 is bridge, position 2 is bridge split with middle, position 3 is both pups, position 4 is bridge split with neck and position 5 is the neck.. it has the custom made engraved neck plate on the guitar.
    Nice, I was wondering too!!

Thanx, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

That was really kick ass!
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.