BFR October 2019

Thread: New Anderton's Video: Cutlass RS and StringRay RS guitars

User Info Menu

New Anderton's Video: Cutlass RS and StringRay RS guitars

Check it out!

New Music Man Cutlass and Stingray Guitars - Let's Get Roasted - YouTube

I'm not doing my any favors here, my new Cutlass comes in next Tuesday (in theory). And jeez louise if the wait ain't killing me!
    Last edited by DrKev; 08-01-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

Nice thanx for sharing, all the guitars and the guys playing sound excellent!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

That turquoise Cutlass is totally dope - considering that in place of the Luke, but just not sure. The modern trem on that might be more my speed. If someone would just buy my PRS so I can get my first EBMM...

User Info Menu

The "old" trem on the Luke/Axis/Al/Silos is one of the best non-locking trems on the market. It'll be interesting to see how the new one compares.
    Silhouette Special (2005 Buttercream Limited Edition)
    Cutlass HSS (2018 Roasted Special, Ivory White)

Forum Rules and Useful MM Guitar Info

Required reading - Forum Decorum

Ernie Ball Customer Service
    Music Man Customer Service

An Irishman in Paris, guitar teacher and tech, folder of underpants, stubber of toes.

User Info Menu

You have to forensically take it all apart ... and take lots of pics !!! :-)
    Black Cherry Burst Albert Lee , SSS,Trem & Piezo 2005
    Black LE Albert Lee MM90,Trem 2006 with solid 9k gold knobs;Mesa F50 Combo; Original (owned from new)Marshall 25/50 Silver Jubilee signed by Jim;AER 60 ;WEM Clubman 5W;Musicman RP 65 112;Musicman RD 50 112:

User Info Menu

Great fun that vid.
    2016 Axis Super Sport Trans Gold w/ Maple Neck
    1997 Axis Sport HSS Kandy Lime w/ Maple Neck

User Info Menu

As a guitar review it's lousy.

A review should be informative.
    Perhaps a mention of even some of the features scale length,neck radius ,stainless frets jumbo medium or otherwise,locking tuners,ease of truss rod adjustment without string removal or intonated nut.
    No mention of availabe colours or whether leftys are catered for.
    No mention of the patented headstock 4+2 for straight string pull and the associated benefits when the tremolo is used.
    It now appears that instead of a silent circuit the Cutlass takes a 9v battery for the pre amp???
    It's just two overgrown schoolboys showing off for their own amusement in the guitar store.
    They say there's no such thing as bad publicity and in this case the only thing that these two were publicising was themselves and the guitars were just props .

These are reviews.
    Music Man Cutlass | Review - YouTube

Ernie Ball Music Man Cutlass - Vintage Turquoise | N Stuff Music - YouTube
    Last edited by Pops; 08-05-2018 at 12:03 PM.