Music Man Modern Classics
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGD: 7 String Dargie

Yup, he hasn't posted in a real long time. At least I'm pretty sure it's him. He takes really good care of his stuff and is a super nice guy.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

That's Ernie, and he ordered one each of a 6 and 7 string from me. If you email/message me the serial number I can confirm. What a tremendous collection he has, and he's an incredibly nice guy!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    That's Ernie, and he ordered one each of a 6 and 7 string from me. If you email/message me the serial number I can confirm. What a tremendous collection he has, and he's an incredibly nice guy!
    Ha, Pete! I just messaged you using your website a few days ago about a petrucci. I was a regular poster on the Petrucci Forum (RIP), so it's good to see you're here. Your word is as good as gold, so thanks for that.

Cripes this thing rips. First of all, this is my first Petrucci. This is also my first 7, though I'd play tested a few.

Out of the case, there wasn't a single fingerprint to be found, and not a single swirl in the clearcoat. It almost felt sacrilegious to play this guitar. Even the original strings were highly playable. Plugging in, this guitar immediately felt like I cut my teeth on it, having no need to really acclimate after playing on fenders and other superstrats. What an immaculately built machine. Tired after playing for four hours straight, but will post pics later.

What incredible guitars. It's almost sickening:P

Congratulations!! Enjoy to the fullest with a nice glass of Dirty Martini =D

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso
    MAJESTY Iced Crimson
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso
    MONARCHY MAJESTY Royal Red
    MONARCHY MAJESTY 7 Black Knight
    NOMAC MAJESTY #11 Timeworn Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mixolydian82 View Post
    Cripes this thing rips. First of all, this is my first Petrucci. This is also my first 7, though I'd play tested a few.

Out of the case, there wasn't a single fingerprint to be found, and not a single swirl in the clearcoat. It almost felt sacrilegious to play this guitar. Even the original strings were highly playable. Plugging in, this guitar immediately felt like I cut my teeth on it, having no need to really acclimate after playing on fenders and other superstrats. What an immaculately built machine. Tired after playing for four hours straight, but will post pics later.

What incredible guitars. It's almost sickening:P
    Wow, that's great, Ernie always takes care of his stuff like nobody you've ever met. Congrats on the purchase, can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"