EBMM Stingray bass pink

Thread: Dating my Musicman Bongo 4 string bass

User Info Menu

Dating my Musicman Bongo 4 string bass

I would like to know the date of manufacture of my Musicman Bongo bass:- Serial Number: F 08868 It’s a 4 string bass in Carbon Blue Pearl with Humbucker and Single Coil pickup configuration.
    If anyone can help from Musicman USA that would be fantastic! Thanks in anticipation, Nigel

User Info Menu

You posted in the guitar side. Try the bass side and you have to post in this thread.

Music Man Serial Number Database

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Thanks Glenn, new to site and didn’t realise I was on the guitar side

User Info Menu

Welcome! I've always been surprised that they allow users with no posts to create threads. If they changed it to 5 posts for thread creation, that would probably prevent most of these threads, as well as really cutting down on spammers.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck