Ernie Ball Cables

Thread: Dropped Copper

User Info Menu

Dropped Copper

To whom it may concern....
    If you offer up an Albert Lee in this finish, and especially if it has 2 MM90-type pups, I -will- have to buy one....

...just sayin'.....
    Balls are Best!!

User Info Menu

Interesting color for sure. This one looks a little more red from this picture.

They had a limited run a long time ago called Copperhead Bronze, I missed it it was before me, but oh man, I really dig it.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

As far as the orange spectrum goes, that could be my fav.
    Click for my band

Axis Hardtail Transparent Purple #89749 (3/28/97)
    Axis Hardtail Transparent Amber #G03900 (10/21/98)
    Reflex Classic White #G71108 (7/14/14)
    Valentine Satin Natural #G77122 (8/26/16)
    Cutlass
    StarryNight #G79870 (12/14/16)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xjbebop View Post
    To whom it may concern....
    If you offer up an Albert Lee in this finish, and especially if it has 2 MM90-type pups, I -will- have to buy one....

...just sayin'.....
    You mean like they made for Albert himself? Yah they could call it the Albert Special, now that would be cool!!!

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"