Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: Majesty in Blue?

User Info Menu

Majesty in Blue?

Right hand side of the image??

Doesn't look like this blue Monarchy?

Could this be sound future offering?

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Glenn, I agree. My first thought was that maybe EBMM is bringing back the Siberian Sapphire finish (without the black maple shield), but the blue appears to be not quite the same, although it could just be the lighting. Can't wait to find out what this is ...
    "The more of our stuff you have the more awesomely freaky you become." -- BP

User Info Menu

With that quilted maple top on that JP15, there's hardly anything else on the picture. However, it may be an upcoming BFR Majesty.

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red
    JP15 Transluscent Black
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso
    MONARCHY MAJESTY 7 Black Knight
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboogie View Post
    However, it may be an upcoming BFR Majesty.
    That's what I was wondering as well. Maybe it'll be one of those limited runs of like 30 items.

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 10-08-2018 at 06:31 AM.
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Let's see what the Ball Family has in store for us =D

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red
    JP15 Transluscent Black
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso

User Info Menu

Excellent! Another guitar I didn't know I was going to need!
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDuBaldo View Post
    Are you a fan of the Blue Pete? =D

And by the way, are you a JP user exclusively? Which models adorn your collection?

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red
    JP15 Transluscent Black
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso

User Info Menu

Are you a fan of the Blue Pete? =D

And by the way, are you a JP user exclusively? Which models adorn your collection?

I love blue guitars.

Unless it's exclusively an acoustic show or something that calls for drop-D you will find me playing a JP. While I prefer the original JP6 for sound, neck profile, and forearm contour, I do have a JPxi (in e-flat per Maddi's recommendation) and a Majesty BFR (basswood body, no maple cap).
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter

User Info Menu

You kill me man!!!!

I love Blue guitars as well, however, just the right blue guitar has not appeared before me, yet!!

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

I love blue guitars.

Unless it's exclusively an acoustic show or something that calls for drop-D you will find me playing a JP. While I prefer the original JP6 for sound, neck profile, and forearm contour, I do have a JPxi (in e-flat per Maddi's recommendation) and a Majesty BFR (basswood body, no maple cap).
    That's nice =) I believe it's the Gold Sparkle majesty BFR. Why did Maddi recommend an Eb tuning instead of standard E? Does the specific guitar call for it for a reason?

JPXI Cardinal Red
    JP12 Cherry Sugar
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red
    JP15 Transluscent Black
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso

User Info Menu

That's nice =) I believe it's the Gold Sparkle majesty BFR. Why did Maddi recommend an Eb tuning instead of standard E? Does the specific guitar call for it for a reason?
    We were chatting about gear at NAMM a few years back and he asked about my personal guitar inventory. When I mentioned that I had a JPXI he said that in his opinion because of the unique combination of woods used in that guitar it sounds better than any of the other JPs models do when tuned to Eb. It has an alder body, maple top, and mahogany tone block. I've been using it for the Eb project ever since.
    Visit the all new

User Info Menu

Ah, the power of suggestion...
    Balls are Best!!