Music Man Modern Classics

Thread: Special orders?

User Info Menu

Special orders?

I know that MuscMan doesn’t formally have a “Custom Shop”. Doesn’t need to as far as quality is concerned from what I’ve seen since their instruments run circles around the “custom shop” instruments from a few other manufacturers. And I don’t need a heart shaped MM with five necks either.

However, is there any process to order one-offs with some reasonable changes to stock features? Say, a black JP 15 with chrome hardware instead of black? You get the idea. Basically a stock guitar but with parts from a different drawer. Or maybe even a glossy finish instead of matt?

User Info Menu

Nope sorry the best you could do was to pick up one used and make the changes yourself.

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Wish that was possible... =(

JPXI Cardinal Red G57082
    JP12 Cherry Sugar G59225
    JP12 7 Cardinal Red F29322
    MAJESTY Glacial Frost M08083
    MAJESTY Ferrari Rosso M07113
    ARTISAN MAJESTY 7 Rosso M04775
    NOMAC MAJESTY Timeworn Matte Silver M06246
    MAJESTY Charred Silver Sparkle M08237
    MAJESTY Dargie 3 M08360