Ernie Ball Paradigm
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke 25th anniversary

User Info Menu

EBMM 25th Anniversary G47729 DOB 8/5/2009
    EBMM Stingray G73157 DOB 1/7/2016
    SBMM SUB AX4 Duncan JB/Jazz pups SD pots GOTOH GE1996T Trem
    EBMM - a guitar like no other.
    Even we mancave noodlers can appreciate the perfection that is an EBMM guitar.
    "one likes to believe in the freedom of music..."

User Info Menu

New pups makes sense since EBMM is now making their own pickups. It says upgraded electronics though...whats upgraded?

User Info Menu

The electronics were redesigned to accommodate the new pickups. An example of that is adding a silent circuit. Because the single coils are true single coils in this model (they are stacked with a dummy coil on the normal Luke 3) we needed to integrate a silent circuit.
    "Hello! This is A.J.! How can I help you?"

If you have any questions or concerns please email me: aj@ernieball.com

PMs and messages written on my wall are not addressed as quickly as emails.

If you want to know when your instrument was completed please post in one of the serial number threads.

User Info Menu

What size/type of frets are on that bad boy? I'd love to own one, but it would never get played, as I would make a shrine for it.

The color is simply amazing. I might like it more than Blue Dawn.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Damn, that's gorgeous. All of the blue colors that MM has done over the past several years (especially on the LIII's) have blown me away each time.

User Info Menu

Hi guys,

What is the rarest of the LIII guitars?

Do you think the Luke III 25th Anniversary Bermuda Blue guitar will be the most rare and sought after Luke guitar?
    Monarchy Majesty 7 - Majestic Purple

User Info Menu

It's limited to 25 pieces, which is probably far lower than the other BFR offerings. With that color, the laser etching, etc, it will definitely be more appealing as a collector's piece, IMHO.

The Buckeye Burl and Tumescent don't even compare.
    2007 Stingray 5 HS Cherry Burst / Maple fretboard / 3 Band EQ / Ceramic Pickups
    2012 Stingray 5 H Pearl Blue / Rosewood Fretboard/ 3 Band EQ/ AlNiCo Pickup
    2012 Steve Morse Signature Morse Blueburst / Rosewood FB
    2012 Luke III SSH Vintage Sunburst / Rosewood Neck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tbonesullivan View Post
    It's limited to 25 pieces, which is probably far lower than the other BFR offerings. With that color, the laser etching, etc, it will definitely be more appealing as a collector's piece, IMHO.

The Buckeye Burl and Tumescent don't even compare.

Thank you!!!
    Monarchy Majesty 7 - Majestic Purple

User Info Menu

Wow, beautiful limited guitar. Are these all sold out already? Who has one or has had the opp to play one?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kerryman View Post
    Wow, beautiful limited guitar. Are these all sold out already? Who has one or has had the opp to play one?
    Doubt they are sold out yet. There is one on Reverb.

Ernie Ball Music Man Luke III 25th Anniversary Edition | Reverb

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kerryman View Post
    I play tested ours. Sonically the single coils are very open, clear, and glassy sounding, and the bridge has a good amount of power to it without blowing away the singles. I really liked the voicings of the single coils, and I'm a humbucker guy.
    Have you got G.A.S. for another EBMM???
    Visit the all new
    https://www.DUBALDOMUSIC.com! <--- My Store --->DuBaldo Music on Facebook & on twitter
    Do you want to TRADE your used EBMM in for a NEW one? -- Email me for details!
    pete@dubaldomusic.com <--- My email
    www.YELLOW9.com <--- My band

User Info Menu

Wow, that's a nice looking guitar!

User Info Menu

I was really close to pulling the trigger on this one but I've pulled the trigger to many times already this year.

Maybe...

User Info Menu

I think I saw Luke playing one of these Monday night.. didn't have my glasses on, but I was intrigued by the block inlays...