EBMM Stingray bass pink

Thread: Old Catalog Archive?

User Info Menu

Old Catalog Archive?

Sorry if this is a newbie question, but is there an online archive of old(er) Ernie Ball catalogs?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lost In Space View Post
    Sorry if this is a newbie question, but is there an online archive of old(er) Ernie Ball catalogs?
    Nope what are you looking for?

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

I wanted to see if the older Axis Sports MM90 were available with a pickguard. All the MM90s I see online do not have a pickguard, but the one I just bought has one. Just was curious if this was added at factory or afterwards

User Info Menu

I have one that has a pickguard. I cannot say for sure if that is an aftermarket pickguard. When I posted in the serial numbers thread about this, Joel didn't mention a pickguard:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    This Axis Sport was completed on January 13th, 1999. This one has the MM-90 pickups. The color is Platinum Sterling Silver with the rosewood fretboard. It was originally shipped to Mahoney's Pro Music.

User Info Menu

Nice one Jeff! I love it!

Yet I wonder which Musicman you do NOT own!
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise

User Info Menu

Thanks for the pictures!!! That pickguard looks like the same style as mine.

User Info Menu

Some were, but it seems most were shipped without them. People have also been known to add them after the fact.

Agreed Jeff, nice man. Platinum?

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Agreed Jeff, nice man. Platinum?
    Platinum Sterling Silver

User Info Menu

Ok hope this can help you I found these:

Glenn |B)