Ernie Ball CRNR Jimmy Page

Thread: Early production EBMM Axis questions

User Info Menu

Early production EBMM Axis questions

I have one of the earlier Axis guitars. Serial Number G00104 that was manufactured on 12/17/97.

Are there any differences in the earlier guitars that could impact the value (up or down) compared to the newer production models?

I'm going to be listing it for sale and trying to see what a fair price to ask is? I've seen prices all over the place for the ones listed on Reverb.

Mine has a great flamed maple top (trans gold I think is what the color is called) and is in mint condition.

Here's a picture of it:
    Last edited by DanBabb; 12-03-2018 at 10:36 AM.

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure that natural finish. And it really comes down to what you want for it. I'd check what Axes have been selling for, also check EvilBay as well. That should give you an idea what to sell it for.

Good luck, Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Some folks will pay more for a clean early model... especially an Axis. Good luck!
    Balls are Best!!