EBMM Stingray bass blue
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EBMM Namm 2019 Lineup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1psc View Post
    Yikes indeed. The rest of the 2019 Majesty lineup should carry the normal Majesty MSRP I hope?
    Pete posted several up last night on his site. Most are in that $3,500 range. I'm digging the Enchanted Forest for some reason, but if I had $3,500 to spend on a guitar it would go toward that Steel Blue BFR Axis that he has.
    My stuff:
    2007 Axis Pacific Blue Burst (9/25/07)
    2016 Axis SS Starry Night PDN (11/23/16)
    2016 Axis SS Semi-Hollow Trans Teal one-off (6/8/16)
    2018 Axis BFR Steel Blue No. 45 (9/18/18)
    2010 JP6 Mystic Dream (6/22/10)
    1989 Fender HM Strat HSS Blackstone
    2016 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe Caribbean Night
    1995 Washburn N2 Padauk Stain
    2017 Taylor 224ce-K DLX Koa
    SBMM JP70 Trans Purpleburst
    SBMM S.U.B. SB4 Black

http://mountainkingmusic.com
    http://spychocyco.blogspot.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spychocyco View Post
    Pete posted several up last night on his site. Most are in that $3,500 range. I'm digging the Enchanted Forest for some reason, but if I had $3,500 to spend on a guitar it would go toward that Steel Blue BFR Axis that he has.
    Man, that Enchanted Forest sure is calling to me too. I was hoping since these sorta looked like they took inspiration from the Monarchy series that they would be the looks but slightly cheaper. Now I have a tough decision to make...

User Info Menu

Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]
    Albert Lee HH in Black Sugar (Hartail) [1/06/2011] [BFR]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

I dig the tiger eye Majesty. Well done! May have to order one of those sparkle bongo basses...

User Info Menu

My question is what are the other two colours for the stingray and the Cutlass.

Shame Hunter Hayes is limited edition, buggers will all be gone when i can buy one. Hope they make it standard production at some point
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Hrmmmmm, nothing Axis or AL-related

Another year goes by with no BFR inlay at the 12th fret marker... I was really hoping BP might surprise us all with the return of the inlay... that and some piezo options for the Axis and AL (and other non-JP models can have some lovin' too I guess)!

Has everything besides the Dealer's Room hush-hush-super-triple-secret stuff been shown now, or is there still more to come?
    BFR Axis Quilt Amethyst Burst 12/17/2008
    JP Majesty Arctic Dream 04/17/2014
    Stingray 4H Pacific Blue Burst 09/04/2014
    Axis Super Sport Semi Hollow w/Piezo Black Cherry Burst 09/08/2015
    Albert Lee SSS Pacific Blue Burst 09/22/2015
    JP7 Mystic Dream 01/30/2017

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Anything new with the Luke III?

User Info Menu

Am I the only person constantly thinking about that Charcoal Sparkle Cutlass SSS or HSS? I mean, as some of you know I literally just bought my first Cutlass SSS in Charcoal Frost... and the 2019 line up comes along, and blows my mind!

I've found it difficult to find images of this beauty, and only a few videos etc but I'm in love. I pray this becomes available in Canada in June because this will be an insta-buy... pray to the guitar gods for me folks... pray hard, and often! haha
    Albert Lee HH

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    Hrmmmmm, nothing Axis or AL-related

Another year goes by with no BFR inlay at the 12th fret marker... I was really hoping BP might surprise us all with the return of the inlay... that and some piezo options for the Axis and AL (and other non-JP models can have some lovin' too I guess)!

Has everything besides the Dealer's Room hush-hush-super-triple-secret stuff been shown now, or is there still more to come?
    Nope, not much attention for the AL model.
    I must confess that I'm jealous and frustrated when I see all the fabulous colours offered for the Majesty when the AL only comes in "old-fart" 2-tone burst, "furniture" brown, "boring" grey...
    But then the Majesty model sells like hot cakes and I cannot blame MM for running its business succesfully.
    There are still so many AL sparkle orange BFR left for sale that I fear we won't get one this year!
    I hope they'll prove me wrong though.
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobyte View Post
    Am I the only person constantly thinking about that Charcoal Sparkle Cutlass SSS or HSS? I mean, as some of you know I literally just bought my first Cutlass SSS in Charcoal Frost... and the 2019 line up comes along, and blows my mind!

I've found it difficult to find images of this beauty, and only a few videos etc but I'm in love. I pray this becomes available in Canada in June because this will be an insta-buy... pray to the guitar gods for me folks... pray hard, and often! haha
    It’s the buttercream one that’s rocking it for me. It’s just got a real warm friendly retro 70s thing that stamps my passport.
    Be lovely to get that colour on a SSS Albert Lee with a roasted maple neck tho...

Btw sweetwater has pictures of the charcoal sparkle up
    Albert Lee HH - White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Ivory White
    Cutlass RS SSS - Vintage Turquoise
    St Vincent - BFR Trans Gold
    Valentine (Trem) - Toluca Lake Blue
    American Vintage 59 Strat - Sherwood Green

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Jason View Post
    Nope, not much attention for the AL model.
    I must confess that I'm jealous and frustrated when I see all the fabulous colours offered for the Majesty when the AL only comes in "old-fart" 2-tone burst, "furniture" brown, "boring" grey...
    But then the Majesty model sells like hot cakes and I cannot blame MM for running its business succesfully.
    There are still so many AL sparkle orange BFR left for sale that I fear we won't get one this year!
    I hope they'll prove me wrong though.
    Jason man, you never know. The some of the new color might bleed across the different lines. I was on Reverb the other day and noticed that there were a lot of Orange Crush AL still available. That's too bad I knew they had high hopes for that and I'm sure they sold a bunch (Look Jeff got one right), probably good thing it was a limited run. Maybe the secret room will hold things that will make people here and out there droool, one won't know for a while.

Glenn |B)
    Silhouette Special SSS in Fuschia Sparkle (Hardtail) [1/01/2002] [1 of a kind from CLB]
    Silhouette Special HSS in Gold Sparkle (Hardtail) [7/12/2002] [Made for Matchbox 20]
    Albert Lee 3 MM90's in White Sparkle (Hardtail) [8/14/2001] [Just pure awesomeness]

Like BP said in the Chapman video "You've got a room full of guitars, and no money!!"

User Info Menu

Hahahahahaha, maybe we'll see a limited run of the AL with 2 MM90's?

Glenn |B)

User Info Menu

DrKev, your gonna need a Buttercream Cutlass to go with your Silo Special!!

Glenn |B)
    Last edited by GWDavis28; 01-29-2019 at 07:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GWDavis28 View Post
    Jason man, you never know. The some of the new color might bleed across the different lines. I was on Reverb the other day and noticed that there were a lot of Orange Crush AL still available. That's too bad I knew they had high hopes for that and I'm sure they sold a bunch (Look Jeff got one right), probably good thing it was a limited run. Maybe the secret room will hold things that will make people here and out there droool, one won't know for a while.

Glenn |B)
    Let's just hope so.....
    AL SSS BFR Pinkburst
    AL SSS Neptune Blue
    AL HH Starry Night
    AL HH Candy Apple Red
    AL MM90 Sparkle Turquoise